Chapter 22

a/n okay now before i start. hey its been a while im fine but this chapter is kinda chaotic so if something happens that you don't like plz dont comment rude things. you can just delete this story from your memory but otherwise plz no hate thx - kayla :)

-

October 10, 2015

Hayes and I have been hanging out a lot. We pretty much do the same things over and over again, but we are having a good time and that's what matters.

I kinda have some news to share, but you (the person reading this) will just have to wait and see til the end. (;/)

Currently, Hayes and I are outside laying on the hammock. We like just got out of the pool.

"I can't believe this is us again," Hayes said.

"Yeah, I know. It's crazy, but I'm happy."

"I'm just glad I'm with you and no one else."

"Same."

"I'm kinda ready for the next chapter of our lives though."

"What do you mean?"

"Like when we get older. Marriage, kids, just the future."

"Yeah, but that's a while away," I coughed.

"Babe, you okay? You've been sick lately."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Maybe I'm just a little cold from swimming."

"I don't know. You sure you are okay?"

"Yeah. I'm positive, Hayes."

"Okay. Just a worried boyfriend."

"I'm your perfectly fine girlfriend."

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"So, what do you wanna do? I'm surprised you aren't playing with Bailey."

"She's sleeping. Belle and Callie are doing their nails, ew." Hayes laughed when I said ew. "and Nash and Cam are playing MarioKart in the living room."

"Woah, I'm surprised you aren't playing MarioKart. You love that game!"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just tired. I did so much yesterday. It was boring without you."

"Yeah, what did you do?" Hayes asked me.

"Cleaned, cooked, did all my school work for this week so I could have a free week, and just did some shopping because I needed clothes for winter and just some extra things too."

"Dang. You're a busy girl," he laughed.

"Yeah. I'm in a mood to chill with everyone though."

"Well, let's get changed and we can all chill and have a day with the crew."

"Okay," I smiled.

-

We got dressed into comfortable clothing. I heard Bailey crying so I went and got her and fed her.

Hayes was standing in the doorway of her room.

"You are so good with her."

"So you have told me," I laughed.

"I know, but you are so good. It's almost as if she is your own. Or as if you are practicing for a child," he looked at me and I had a worried expression on my face.

"But you aren't practicing for a child since you are only 15 and I'm 16. I mean I'd be happy, but I don't know about Cam."

I just looked at him and gulped.

"Are you practicing for a child, T?" Hayes said, with a somewhat happy tone.

"Yeah. Remember that night like a week ago after we had the campfire in the backyard?"

"Oh shit. I didn't put on a condom, did I?"

"No. Hayes, I know we are young, but we are gonna be parents."

"I'm happy, T. I want a family. I didn't expect it this early but I'm still happy. I can't believe it."

I put down Bailey since she had fallen back asleep.

Hayes picked me up and spun me around. He kissed my forehead then he lifted my shirt up to kiss my belly. I laughed at his excitement. It was cute.

"This is why you've been sick."

"Yeah, I founded out yesterday when I was running errands. I was scared to tell you."

"I'm happy. Words cannot express how excited I am babe."

"You're cute," I kissed him.

"I love you, T."

"I love you too. But let's wait to tell everyone that we are expecting."

"Okay, I will try to hold it in."

I laughed.

"I can't believe we are gonna be a family for real."

"Yeah, for real," I smiled, letting the weight of my shoulders. I was scared he would leave.

"Looks like I will have to marry you."

---

yo so yeah no hate plz i beg. i needed drama and i didn't want to break anyone up so why not just let the youngins have a baby.

just chill okay though. some people have children younger than that. so be quiet lol.

hope y'all enjoy and also enjoy what comes in the fanfic in the future :)

bye - kayla