Chapter 21

September 6, 2016

I woke up this morning to Bailey crawling on top of me.

"Ah, good morning Miss Bailey. How did you get in my bed? Probably your evil dad," I laughed.

I rolled over to check my clock and it was 10 o'clock. "Ugh, I have to get up and do school work that I have to turn in for Tuesday."

I got up and picked up Bailey and walked over to the bathroom. I set Bailey on the counter and quickly brushed my teeth.

Last night, Nash, Cam, and Hayes had a bro night. Hayes and Cam made up, but Cam never really wanted me to get back with Hayes only if I actually wanted to.

I walked downstairs with Bailey and Cam was making biscuits in the oven and was brewing up some coffee. Hayes and Nash were sitting a the kitchen table.

"Morning Tatum," Nash said. "and morning Bailey."

"Morning. Where's Callie?" I asked.

"Her and Belle went go do some shopping. They were gonna take you, but you were sleeping."

"Ok cool. I'm actually kinda glad. I like watching Bailey when Callie is gone."

"Hey, I watch Bailey too," Cam said.

"Yeah, but I watch her more since you and Callie like date nights," I winked, laughing.

"Shut up," he laughed.

I sat on the couch with Bailey and played with her. Hayes came and sat by me. "You are really good with her, you know."

"Thanks. I love her as if she was my own, but I'm 15 AKA not old enough to be a mom just yet," I laughed.

"You will be a great mom. The guy that gets to spend the rest of his life with you is very lucky," he smiled. I blushed and smiled back.

I looked at Bailey who smiled at me and said, "Tay um."

"Cameron, your daughter just talked!"

He ran from the kitchen and held up his daughter. "What did she say?"

"I think she was trying to say Tatum," Hayes said.

"Really? Not Daddy or Mommy?"

"No," I laughed.

"Well, aren't you special?" Cam said.

"Yeah, I think I am," I said, smirking at Hayes.

"Anything I should know about?" Cam smirked.

"Nope, nothing at all," I smiled, biting my lip.

-

I took a shower and put on my swimsuit and decided to go in the pool with Bailey. I swear I love this little girl so much. I tied my hair in a bun before going bring Bailey to her room to put on her swimsuit.

I sat Bailey on her little changing station and put on her pink polka dot swimsuit with her matching bucket hat.

I walked downstairs and the boys had swimsuits on too.

"Hey, today was a girl's day for me and my niece."

"Well, we are joining," Nash said.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

I grabbed Bailey and I each a towel and grabbed her floatie. I also grabbed a speaker and my phone, and turned on my summer playlist. Just trying to relax before I have to do work.

I turned on my phone and plugged it in to the speaker and got in the pool with Bailey.

What Do You Mean? by Justin Bieber came on and I started singing (fave song ok).

Sister Dallasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें