Chapter 3

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Today, I woke up extremely late it was 11. Sorry, I'm your typical early bird and I don't wake up past 9 o'clock. I didn't smell anyone cooking, but I heard the shower.

"Hayes!"

"Yeah?" I heard from upstairs.

"Are you in the shower?"

"Yeah."

"Ok."

I got up and went to the fridge to pull out the milk, and I saw a note on the counter.

It said: "Matt's in town! Went to see him! We are going eat In-N-Out around 11:45-12:00! Y'all can come!
-Nash, Cam, and Callie xx "

I turned around and saw Hayes behind me.

"I saw that earlier. Wanna go meet up with them?" Hayes asked.

"Sure. Let me go take a quick shower and change. I won't wash my hair because it's already 11:20 and it's gonna take us probably 15 minutes on our pennyboards."

"Ok, I'll be waiting."

-

We got to In-N-Out just in time. We saw the boys, Callie, and this other girl. She looked pretty and nice.

"Hey guys!" Hayes said.

I went straight up to Matt and hugged him, "Oh, I missed you, Matt."

"I missed you too, T. How's it going?"

"Good, and who's this?", I said smirking, looking at the new girl.

"Well, when I was back at home in Virginia, I met this lovely girl, And this is her. Dakoda meet Cam's sister, Tatum. Tatum meet my girlfriend, Dakoda."

"Hi, Dakoda!"

"Hi, Tatum! It's nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you, too! Oh, this is my boyfriend, Hayes."

"Wait, y'all are dating?" Matt half-screamed.

"Yep. I asked her out like a few days ago."

"OMG yes! Tayes is finally happening!" Matt yelled.

"Shhhh. We haven't told the world, Matt," I said, laughing low.

"Y'all are so cute!" Dakoda said.

"So are you and Matt! Matt always needed a good girl and I think just because our first impression, you are her," I smiled.

"Awe thank you!"

-

We all sat down at a small round table and ate our burgers and fries. I learned a few more things about Dakoda.

One like I said earlier, she is really nice. She's 17. She is almost tall, almost the same height as Matt. She also has pretty brown hair and brown eyes. She's a dancer and also very smart. I think Matt picked the right girl.

We all finished eating.

"So, what do y'all wanna do?" Nash asked. "We should go party!"

"How about no," I laughed.

"C'mom, Tatum. Live a little!" Nash giggled.

"I'm 14. I'm not suppose to party, and possibly get drunk and do sexual things."

"You made out with Hayes almost everyday since he asked you out!" Cam yelled.

"Geez, that's different. Hayes is special," I blushed.

"Yeah, I'm special." Hayes repeated me.

We all laughed.

"But really we should do something." Nash said.

I looked down at my phone and realized DigiFest San Diego was tonight.

"Oh crap! Digi is tonight in San Diego!"

"Shit, we have to go!" Hayes yelled.

"Bye! Nice meeting you Dakoda!" I yelled, running out.

-

We made it to DigiFest San Diego just on time. I wore a black crop top, some black ripped jeans with a black and red flannel, and my white converse.

When I got on stage, I did the usual sing some songs. I also did a roundoff backtuck because the crowd asked. Then, I talked with the crowd with Hayes. We announced we were dating and got good feedback. Then, I got off and enjoy the rest of the show.

-

We went back to L.A. after it was all done. We flew of course, but it was only like 30 minutes. (idk if that's possible)

As soon as we got home, Nash was sleeping on the couch. Cam had texted me saying he was by Callie's with Matt and Dakoda.

I was so tired as we walked up the stairs, I could have fell asleep right there.

"Hayes, I'm not taking a shower."

"Same. It's been a long day."

"I'm going change so stay out here."

"Ok."

I went my room and seriously took off all my clothes but my underwear, and threw on a sports bra and nike shorts.

"Alright, Hayes!" I yelled from inside.

"I'm not changing," Hayes said, looking down at his black shirt and khakis.

"Ok."

"But I'm taking off my shirt."

"Hayes, you do have to tell me your every move," I laugh.

"Ok. I just thought you wanted a heads up. I remember you blushing the other night when I didn't have my shirt on and my hair was wet," he said, smirking.

I started to blush.

"See."

"Stop, Hayes,"

"Make me."

"Remember make me sounded sexual when I said it."

"Make me, Tatum," I said, with a low moan.

"Ew, stop it." I laughed.

"You know you like it," he smirked.

"Yeah, maybe when I'm older."

"Why not now, little miss innocent?"

"Because like you said I'm innocent, Hayes, and also really tired. Can we go to bed, now?"

"Yeah sure," he laughed.

---

another sucky update im sorry yall.

comment things you want to happen!

oh and just saying the date in bold is the date i update and the day in the fanfic

also theres something i left out about tatum: she is a TOMBOY she isn't girly at all. she wears no makeup like at all. thats kinda how i am in real life so yeah.

peace and love yall - kay :)