Introduction

Hi, I'm Tatum Lynne Dallas, the famous little sister of Cameron Dallas. Cameron is a very fun and wierd brother. We get along most of the time.

So here's a few facts about me: I'm 14. I was born on December 26, 2000 and unlike the other Dallas', I have blonde hair but I do have brown eyes.I'm from Chino Hills, California, but many people say I could be from the south like Louisiana or Georgia. I'm extremely short and super shy when you first meet me. I have social anxiety and that's why I say I'm shy but only Cameron knows and my best friend, Hayes.

People say Hayes and I would be a cute couple, but I could never see it happening. I met Hayes when Cameron first met all the other Magcon boys. The first time I met him, I was extremely shy and it took me a month to really hold a long conversation with him, but really ever since we have been best friends since I never really had friends because I do online schooling.

Hayes and I do many things together. Since I do online schooling and he does too. We can travel back and forth to see each other since he lives on the other side of the country. We ride the dirt bikes, go boating, tubing, and jet skiing when I go to North Carolina to visit what I call my second family since they treat me as their own. When he comes here to Los Angeles, where I live with Nash and Cameron, we go to the beach, skateboarding, get ice cream, shop, and things like that.

I'm also extremely close with Cameron's other friends, especially Nash. I like to spend time with Shawn because he teaches me guitar lessons whenever he sees me. I also like to sing or rap random songs with the Jacks.

Being Cameron's little sister isn't all that, but it's kinda fun going to a few award shows here and there, traveling, and meeting some of my favorite people, like One Direction or Bea Miller. I go on a few tours, like Digi, but I never do all the shows just because I get homesick easily.

I'm not that much of an interesting person, but once you get to know me you can tell I'm crazy and will do anything (almost anything).

So, this story that I'm gonna tell is kinda about my life, but it kinda turns into a story about my relationship with Benjamin Hayes Grier.

-------
(A/N)

omg did that suck?

please leave comments and like or vote whatever its called.

i will try to update weekly but i won't make any promises but sometimes i will try to update twice in a week or even maybe a day :))

tell me what y'all think about tatum... i kinda based her off of me like the hair and eyes :)

bye and enjoy!! :)