Chapter 8

Monday, July 13, 2015

So I woke up and I just heard my phone going off repeatedly. I got out of Hayes' grip and sat up.

I grabbed phone and looked at the mentions and comments I had.

"whore."

"ew she probs forced him into that."

"aren't they like 5?????"

"slut."

I started crying. I ran to my bathroom. I grabbed the razor from shower and cut myself 4 times for the comments that hurt me the most. I wish Nash never posted that, but I feel bad for Hayes because he is gonna have to deal with a emotional me for a while.

I heard someone walking to my bathroom. I hurried to clean up everything and hid my wrist.

"Morning, T," Hayes said. Gosh, I love his morning voice.

"Hey, morning," I said and he kissed my cheek.

"What do you wanna do today?"

"I think we should just stay here."

"Ok, sounds fine."

-

I went to my room and threw on my Hayes hoodie to hide my wrist.

"What do you want for breakfast, Hayes?" I asked him, while going to the bathroom.

"I've been craving french toast but I know you aren't the biggest fan of it."

"I can still make it for you. I'm not that hungry so I might just make a fruit cup. Do you want a fruit cup with your french toast?"

"Sure why not. Oh, and a lot of powder sugar," he smiled.

"Ok," I gave him a smile back.

-

I finished our breakfast, so we sat at the counter and just talked for a bit while we ate.

"Babe, why are wearing a hoodie? It's like 90 something degrees, but I like that you are wearing my merch."

"I just felt like it."

"Tatum, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Hayes."

"No, you aren't. Tatum, I may have only known you for 2 years, but I'm your best friend slash boyfriend, I know when you aren't okay."

"Have you checked social medias this morning?"

"Is it the video?"

"Yeah, I don't know what they said about you, but the comments on page hurt me."

"Did you do anything or the internet or maybe even to yourself?"

"No," I lied.

"Don't lie to me, Tay. I love you. I don't want anything bad to happen so if you do something I want to know."

I pulled up my sleeve where I cut my wrist.

"Tatum, you can't do this everytime someone puts you down."

"I know, but Hayes. They called me a whore and a slut. I'm only 14. I would never do shit like that."

"I know. It's my fault. I kissed you first, but it's also Nash's because he posted the video."

"It's not your fault, Hayes. Some Nash's but we should have been more careful."

"True, but Tatum, I don't like you doing this." He was holding arm.