Chapter 19

August 29, 2015

I woke up and I went downstairs. Hayes was down there with Cameron.

"Hey Cam," I yawned.

"Morning sleepy head," He laughed.

"I'm sorry. I have been up all night doing homework."

"I didn't do any," Hayes said.

"Yeah, I did yours too."

"Such a nice girlfriend," he smiled.

"You are lucky. Online schooling is very tiring, but I rather it over regular school."

"That's why you are doing it," Cam said.

"Why are you here?"

"Because you and I are having a brother sister day."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Then what are you doing Hayes?"

"Oh my friend is visiting from North Carolina so we are gonna chill here."

"Ok, cool. Well, I'm going get ready and I'll be right down."

"Be quick! Its already 12!" Cam yelled.

-

I took a shower and threw my wet hair in a braid. I put on my Dallas 00 shirt and black nike shorts. I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone, and I went back downstairs.

"I'm ready," I said.

"Ok, let's go," Cam said.

Hayes kissed my cheek as we walked out the door.

-

Cam and I went to downtown LA, and went grab some lunch at In-N-Out Burger. We went to some of the shops and Cam bought me some new clothes and a new pair of converse.

A few fans spotted us and we took pictures with them. They were really sweet, but some of them gave me dirty looks. I just ignored them and chatted with the nicer ones.

I heard my phone chime and it was message from Hayes.

From Hayes: Hope you are having great time with Cam! I just saw a pic of you on Twitter with some fans!

To Hayes: I am! Hope you are too!

Cam walked up to me after taking a few more pictures.

"Hey, what do you wanna do now?" Cam asked.

"I don't know."

"Wanna go visit with anyone?"

"Hey I have a question, where's Callie?"

"She's with Belle. They had a girls day."

"Oh. I thought something was wrong."

"T, I would tell you that."

"I know."

"Why are you so worried though?"

"Because I love you and you and Callie are so cute. I just don't want anything to happen."

"Tay, that's sweet, and I love you too. Don't let anything happen between you and Hayes, ok. I'll kick his ass if he hurts you."

"Okay," I laughed, hugging him. I swear if I didn't have Cameron as a brother I would want to be an only child. He is the best.

"So, what do you wanna do? It's almost 6 so we can go to my apartment and watch movies."

"Just like in Chino?"