Chapter 12

Sunday, July 19, 2015

I woke up and saw people were tagging in post on Twitter.

@.randomuser: "carter: 'maggie sucked hayes dick 2 times'

What the fuck?

I put on a t-shirt and some better looking shorts, brushed my hair, and teeth. I walked downstairs, grabbed a piece of paper and pen, and wrote: "I have no idea what's going on. but Hayes check your fucking self and Twitter or will we have a disagreement like when you "dated" Madison. I will be in downtown l.a if someone needs me. I really only need my brother right now. -tatum"

On that note, I grabbed my backpack and an apple and went to downtown L.A. to do who knows what.

-

I was down there and ran into Jack Johnson.

"Hey, Tatum. What are you doing by yourself? Are you crying?"

"Yes and yeah I was."

"Awe T, don't cry. Is it that stuff with Carter, Maggie, and Hayes?"

"Yeah." I sniffed.

"Come here," he pulled me into a hug.

I just cried into his chest.

"Jack, why? Out of all the people. Why Hayes?"

"Carter seems pissy lately. Just let him. It could be a lie."

"I hope."

"You really love Hayes, huh?"

"Yeah, I really do. He's my better half. He brings out the best in me."

"Man, I want a girlfriend."

"I'm surprised you don't have one."

"Awe, TayBug. I love you."

-

It was around 4. I was still with Johnson and we went get lunch and I went back to the apartment to get some of my things. Hayes was still sleeping. Clearly if I don't wake him, he sleeps forever.

We went back to their apartment and hung out with Jack and Madison which I wasn't that mean today.

-

It was almost 8 and I was pretty tired. Hayes and Cameron both texted me. I explained everything to Cam and ignored Hayes. Cam just told me to stay with Johnson until everything calms down.

I took me a shower and got ready for bed. I hated Twitter and Instagram at the moment so I went to Johnson's room.

"Hey, TayBug. "

"Hey, Jack Jack Johnson," I laughed.

"Don't make fun of my username."

"I'll change mine to TatumTatumDallas."

"But I like TatumDallas."

We laughed.

Johnson made some room for me in his bed. "Can I borrow a shirt, Jack?"

"Yeah sure."

I grab a random long sleeved shirt.

I laid next to Johnson and he cuddled me up. Then, I slowly fell asleep.

----

don't worry tayes will be alive soon. johnson is just keeping her at ease.

so hope you enjoyed.

carter needs to freaking chill and not bring up their fucking names or i will cut a bitch.

like whyyyyy would you say that???!!?!!?!!!!

buttt imma go to bed now so goodnight, goodmorning, whatever.. :)))) love y'all--kayla yo :))