Chapter 5

Monday,July 6, 2015

So, this morning Hayes woke up and said we were going to Hawaii. Gee thanks for the heads up. But YAYY I'm going to Hawaii!!

So, packed everything I needed, took a quick shower, change into a white crop top and lime green nike shorts, and before I knew it, it was time to head to Hawaii!

-

We arrived in Hawaii maybe around lunch time. It's gorgeous down here. I've never been.

We meet up with Kenny Holland and Wes Stromberg.

"Kenny!!! Wes!!!!" I yelled in excitement.

"Tatum!!" They both yelled. Kenny came and gave me a giant hug.

"I haven't seen y'all in like 3 weeks! I missed y'all and congrats on The BalCOny thing."

"Thanks. Let's take a picture!" Wes said.

They picked up as if I was sitting in a chair and they kissed me on the cheek.

Once we took the picture, I looked over at Hayes who had jealousy written across his face.

I went up to him and pinched his cheeks, "Awe. Someone's jealous."

He blushed, "Am not."

"It's cute, Hayes. Besides they are too old."

"True, and you are cuter."

"Say what you want."

"Wanna go to the hotel?"

"Sure! Nash, we are going to the hotel!"

"I think Bryant, Tez, and Alec are there, too! We will catch up! Oh and you and Hayes share a room!"

"Ok!"

-

We went up to our hotel room after we got the key and let me say, the room was beautiful. A king size bed, ocean view, and a kitchen! The best! And we were next to Tez and Alec!

We heard a knock on our door. Hayes answered.

"Hey Bryant," Hayes said.

"Hey, I was wondering if y'all wanna to do a photoshoot while we were here since y'all are the cutest couple."

I blushed, "Why not?"

"About in a hour?"

"Sure!"

"Wear bathing suits under y'all clothes," Bryant said.

"Ok. Bye Bryant!" Hayes and I both said.

-

We met Bryant at the beach where it was kinda abandoned, but still beautiful.

I was wear a white and black Triangl bathing suit with a UnitedXXVI maroon shirt from the guys collection that Hayes let me use, and my hair was down and sprayed some spray that Belle (nash's gf incase you forgot) let me borrow and it made my hair look beachy.

Hayes wore no shirt, but some all black swim trunks, and his hair was spiked up.

"Y'all look great!" Bryant said.

"Thanks! You look ready to shoot," I laughed.

"I am. I wanna do some of y'all kissing, looking at the ocean, and some other cute poses. I wish I could do some more, but it's kind of mature for y'all age."

"What was the pose?" Hayes asked.

"Like say you and Tatum wear kissing up against that rock over there and you started to lift up her shirt."

"Can we do it?" Hayes asked, again.

"I mean if you want. It gonna be posted."

I was just gonna let Hayes do what he wanted.

We did a few pics kissing, a few separate, and a few in the water.

Then, we did the one against the rock.

Hayes pushed me up against the rock. I put my left leg bent against it. Hayes started to put his hands under my shirt. I put my hand on his perfectly tone body. We started kissing. It was probably the best kiss we will ever share. Once, we heard Bryant take the picture we let go.

"Wow, that was something," I said.

"Yeah, that was amazing."

"Guys, that was fire," Bryant laughed, "Y'all are seriously the power couple."

We laughed and headed back.

-

Bryant decided to wait to post the pics til we got back.

All the boys were in their rooms so Hayes and I decided just to relax unpack and hang out for a while and enjoy some alone time. (don't think dirty people lololol.)

I took a shower and put on a black Under Armor sports bra and plaid pajama pants.

-

Hayes and I sat on the bed and talked a little.

"Tatum, I just realized this, but why don't you curse?"

"Why should I?"

"I don't know."

"I would, but I don't want Cameron to find out. He would probably kill me."

"He wouldn't. He has to let you grow up."

"True. I mean he is letting us date."

"It's time you start being more bad."

"I'm bad, Hayes," I laughed.

"Okay, sure. You don't even curse like you won't even say damn."

"Yeah, I can."

"Do it."

"D-da-da. Yeah, you're right."

Hayes laughed, "You're cute."

"Cute is like babies, or like you."

"Bitch, I'm sexy," he laughed.

"Yeah sure," I laughed along.

-

We talked for another hour maybe about how such a goody goody.

"I'm tired, Hayes."

"Go to sleep, then. It's almost midnight."

"Cuddle?" I smiled.

"Anything for you."

"Hayes, you're whipped."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

We started to laugh. Then, slowly fell asleep.

---

the end was good but it still was kinda sucky.

tatum is such a goody goody.

hehe :))))

hope you enjoyed this update :)

byeeeee -kay ;)