My eyes were instantly alert. .. To pre-empt any further action from him..

I was breathing heavier than usual I realised.. he was leaning closer to me every passing second and I didnt want to stop him.

And just then...his lips met mine...a slow, gentle warm sensation engulfed my lower lip ..

I wanted to move but my body failed me...more so when against my wishes, my right hand went upto his cheek encouraging him to go deeper.

He moved his fingers from my cheek to my hair..holding me firmly in position

His kiss had now turned into a full blown smooch with his tongue exploring newer areas in my mouth.

His right hand got further entangled in my locks..while he moved his free hand over my waist and tried to get a better grip on me..but we were sitting on different chairs, bringing an unnecessary distance of inches between us.

I decided to close the distance..I shifted onto his lap and he welcomed me with a grin playing on his lips.

Our kiss never paused..

In fact, it grew more intense and passionate .

He moved his left hand now under my shirt. His slightly rough masculine hands felt like sandpaper on my skin.

He knew his touch was making me crazy.. but he was taking his time..

But then..he Stopped!

I broke away from our kiss and looked at him a question apparent in my eyes..why did he stop?

"Are you sure about this?"

"About what?" I whispered back.

"Listen.. I dont wanna scare you..I'm not like this..I dont rush into things like this..trust me..But I dont know what has gotten into me..."

"Shhhhhhhh...same here" and I pushed my tongue in his mouth again.

Now there was no stopping ..

He took off my jacket gently tugging on to my hair .

His tongue was exploring the little sensory points on my jawline and then my neck.

The kissing became rough as he began his journey downwards.

I was wearing a disappointing white bra..no frills, pure business..but he hardly seemed to care.

Within minutes, that came off too and he was sucking at my nipples making them stand up hard.

I was sitting top-naked on him with my skirt barely managing to cover my upper thighs..

I moved his hands away surprising him a bit..

Enough..

It was my turn...

"Something wrong?''

"Yup..Your shirt's still on..and I believe in Sexual Equality..." I winked at him and before he knew, his shirt was on the floor.

The skirt, the trousers, the shoes,the socks didnt take time to meet their counterparts.

We had moved to the couch...making love beyond the point that we had ever known existed.

His kisses were fabulous and his fingers knew exactly when to touch where.

His fingers within me were moving like a skilful artist and I couldn't resist him anymore.

I used all my strength to bring him down and get on top of him.

Initially he was amused with the little fight I was trying to put up but he soon realised that I was serious about giving him the ride of his life.

I got on top of him and gently held his long ample shaft in my palm momentarily.. Gosh, I so wanted it inside me..

Without wasting another minute, I added him to my innermost core.. And he moaned..

I rocked him and his idea of a cow-girl ..His face showed his pleasure..his moans proved it..

And I was amazed at my own act.. How did I become so shameless to ride a man naked..to not feel anything but pure lust when he rubbed my boobs that bobbed up and down with me while I fucked him..

And with one jerk he pulled me back down on the couch.. Took one last look at my face, leaned down to smooch me and shoved himself inside me..

He went in and out .. His beautifully long organ letting him play the push-pull game to perfection, until we both caved in.. We came together, with fluids wetting our already slimy bodies.

He wrapped me in his arms and covered my face and lips with the most romantic kisses ever.

Man! He was awesome at his craft.

It was a good 4 hours before we decided to stop and just lie there, waiting for a word from either one who was willing to speak first, about what just happened ...