31.Qustions

The next day I told everyone how I was going about my problems. I need my friends to help with this. We all sat around the table at Logan's house. Everyone came except for Rowan and  Sheave. We need so one to watch the baby and they where happy to do it.

"So when are we going to do this?" David asked me from the other side of the table.

"Tomorrow at about noon." I said sipping my beer.

I didn't like really like it but I kept drinking. I was scared and hoped everything would work out.

"How do we help?" Leanna asked pointing to herself and Jessica.

"You to can go to the store and find everything on this list." I said handing her a small piece of paper.

She went to Jessica and they both walked into the living room talking. I looked as the three guy talked.

"Guys." I said low.

The three of them looked at me smiling and I weakly returned it.

"I need to talk with George." I said and everyone frowned.

"No." Logan said quickly.

"I wasn't asking you, I was telling you." I said standing.

"Logan's right talking to him won't work." David said drinking his beer.

"How do you know? He wasn't alway this crazy." I started to pace the room without noticing I was.

"Trust me, I know something about crazy bitches. Once they go crazy they are just that crazy." David said looking at the two guys.

They both nodded agreeing with him but I just huffed.

"You can reason with him and he's not going to stop till you are his. If you go to him he is not going to let you go." Mason said walking to me.

"On top of that's it just to dangerous." Logan said upset.

"I think I know somebody that could help." Mason said walking to the living room.

"I just need to talk to him if not in person the over the phone." I pulled out my phone but David snatched it away and gave it to Logan.

"Room Violet." He said walking around to me.

He grabbed my arm pulling me hard till he pushed me on the bed in our room. I tried to get up but he got on top of me trapping my legs together. He grabbed his phone from his pocket along with mine. I struggled to get away from him but get him to move.

After a second of looking at my phone he looked at his and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" George voice rang in my ear.

I just looked at Logan and he stared back at me.

"Talk." He whispered down to me.

"Hello." I said back.

"Violet sweetheart you came back." His voice was filled with excitement and happiness.

"No, no I didn't come back to you. I just need to talk to you." I said still looking at Logan.

"Violet I'm sorry for hurting you and I promise it will never happen again." He begged me.

"George I know you're sorry and I forgive you." I said smiling.

I heard him softly laugh and I knew that laugh. I knew he was smiling on the other side. Just then David and Mason walked in but Logan quickly hushed them. He looked back down to me and his blue eyes hit me. I don't know what they did but they did some.