26.L.O.V.E

The four of us ran around the room sitting everything up. I Jessica gave me a pretty green and gold dress plus a really cute panties to wear. She was mad because she just bought them today and didn't get a chance to wear them.

The room was all green his favorite color. It's corny that he's Irish and his favorite color is green but I didn't care. The candles was lit smelling of violet and the light where dim.

"Okay ready pantie theft?" Jessica asked.

"Oh shut, go get them." I said to her.

"You shut, you owe me 40 euros." The three walked down the stairs leaving me alone.

I was happy I had a chance to think for a second. I love Logan and maybe it's going to be hard to explain to my family but I don't care. I wasn't going to let happiness slip pass me. Just because he's annoying as fuck sometimes doesn't me he doesn't love me.

If that's what my dad told me. Mom was difficult but they love each other. My mom would think I'm right if she was here. She would love Logan just as much as I do. I heard the sound of them all talking coming up the stairs.

"Why am I blind folded?" Logan said laughing.

They all came into view but before they could talk put my finger to my lips. I grabbed Logan's hands pulling him to me.

"It smells good up here." He said.

I pulled the blindfold off and he smiled at me. He looked around at everything and smiled at it. He looked down to my dress and his smile lit up.

"When did you get here?" He asked.

"Shut up, I got here a while ago." I said taking a deep breath.

"Why didn't you tell me? I was worried as fuck about you. I've texted you two times and called three times. What were you doing? Was you with some guy?" He said moving closer.

"No, dame you're annoying as hell. Can I talk for a fucking second." I said to him.

He huffed and shut up, I took another deep breath and looked at him.

"Logan, our relationship so far has been...crazy. I'm not sure why you still love me but I couldn't stop loving you. In 5 months I couldn't and in 5 years couldn't stop either. From the moment you stop that guy from raping me I knew I loved you. You're my everything." He smiled at me kissing my hands.

I looked back at my three girls and they jumped in excitement. The four guys just looked on confused by why they need to see this. I grabbed the gift bag handing it to him. He looked at it then to me. I got on both of my knees and he seemed to lose his breath.

"Logan Fagin MacAteer, will you take me Violet Icerin Grundy as your wife?"my mouth was dry and my heart was beating fast.

The room was just quite no one talk but Logan not talking worried me. I forget to think of what to do if he said no. He just looked at me eyes focused on mine. I grabbed the bag from him and pulling the box out. I opened it showing him the band with L.O.V.E written on it.

He looked at it and then back to me. I couldn't keep waiting like this.

"Are you going to talk stupid?" Mason and David said together.

"No." He said low just for me to hear.

I looked at him hiding the sadness I wanted to show. I stood up closing the box. I smiled at him but he just stared at me.

"Umm alright then." I said still smiling.

"Violet, it's just hard to explain but I can't right now." He said offering me only that.