15.Truth

We made it to Mason's house and everyone was there. They all looked tired and I could see why, Justin would not stop screaming. I took him to give Jessica and Mason a break. I sat on the couch with him hoping he would go to sleep.

He was the cutest little baby ever. Brown hair like Jessica's and big green eyes like Mason's. I wanted what those to have and what David and Leanna have. I guess a baby and marriage wasn't what I was looking for but happiness more.

I talked to my dad telling him I was working late. He didn't seem to care but Jason was getting on his nerves. I keep telling dad that he's just a teenager. He asked me to pick him and let him stay with me the night. Jessica and Mason left to get him, they need the brack.

I looked to see the baby sleep. I must have really been in my thoughts because I didn't notices. Conner walked into the room as I stood putting the baby head on my shoulder.

"Where should I lay him down?" I whispered to him.

"Follow me." He whispered back.

I followed him up the stairs and to a room across from his. I gently sat him down and pulled his blank up. Conner just looked on smiling. After he was down Conner grabbed my waist walking me out. He closed the door softly and smiled at me.

"Thank you for that, those two really need the brack." Conner said.

"It's no problem, unlike most guys in my life I like him."

He offered his arm and I wrapped my hand around it. He walked me to the couch and we sat down. Rowan was sleep and the other two was in a spare bedroom.

"Things not going so well Logan?" He asked.

"Not really." I said sadly.

"Brother and Dad arguing?" He asked.

"Like two animals fighting for food." I took a breath and sat back.

"It's going to be okay, his a teenage boy dealing with teenage shit. On top of that he's blind, I've never been blind but I'm sure that's making thing even more hard." I looked at him and gave a weak smile.

Maybe he was right I'm stressing myself out over nothing.

"Thanks." I said hugging him.

I stood up catching my foot on the small table. I fell backward landing on his lap with a thump. He huffed out and I turned to look at him.

"My ankle hurts." I said picking up my leg.

I slid off of him on to the couch.

"Did I hurt your..." I nodded to the crouch.

"Naw, you just hit my stomach hard." He grabbed my ankle and removed my shoe.

He pushed my chest back making my lay down. I looked at him as he looked at my ankle. He stood going to his room and came back with something to wrap my foot in.

He stood between my legs picking my up.

"I can see the bruising starting." He softly touched it.

I whimpered in pain and he looked at me. He started again he slowly wrapped my ankle, I loud thump down stairs made him jump. He put a lot of pressure on my foot making me move it up. He fell forward on top of me and I whimpered in pain loud.

"What the fuck?"

I looked up and saw Logan standing at the top of the stairs. Conner stood up and started wrapping my leg ignoring Logan. I looked at him and he was pissed at what I'm sure it looked like.

"You're fucking Conner to?" He yelled.

"Stop talking so loud the baby's sleep." I said watching Conner work.

"I asked you a question." He said lower.

"And I don't have to answer it, after all you do think I'm easy." I sat up looking at him.

"So just fuck me then?" He said with a cracking voice.

I looked to Conner who was smiling at our interaction.

"Yeah." I heard him going down the stairs.

"That was cold Vi." Conner said putting my leg down.

I sat up and slowly stood with his help.

"If he wants to play this game I'll play it to."

I grabbed my shoes and Conner walked me down the stairs. I saw Jason sitting with Mason and I walked over.

"Jason." I said low.

"What?" He said angry.

I grabbed him pulling him off the couch. I walked him to the kitchen and he felt around for a chair. I sat across from him.

"Vi, me and Jessica are off to bed. Thanks for watching J." Mason yelled.

"No problem, goodnight." I said.

"Me and dad just need a brake from each other." Jason said sadly.

I grabbed my phone to text Rowan. I know he's just down the hall but I didn't want to walk there.

"Rowan?"

"What?"

"Can Jason stay here tonight?"

"If you can get the other two to leave he can."

"Alright, thank you."

"No problem sweetie."

"You can stay here tonight, I'll call dad." I said to Jason.

********

I sat in the kitchen at 2:49 just thinking. I stopped by Gareth's house to get some clothes and explained everything to dad and mom, I mean Mia. Why did I say that? Strange. Then I came to my new house. It was nice here.

Having Leanna around gave me someone to talk to. I haven't seen Logan since earlier. I hope he felt like shit because I still do. I don't get why he acts like this. We had a great day till that happened.

"Why are you up?" Logan asked.

I didn't turn to look at him.

"Can't sleep, where have you been?" I asked.

"In my car." He said walking to the refrigerator

"Why?"

He grabbed a beer and sat in front of me. I was slightly confused right now but I didn't let it show.

"What happened to your grandmother?" I asked.

He looked at me blankly and then smiled.

"Don't worry about that. I wanted to say sorry to you." He said still smiling.

Thank god he is just giving in. I want to just move on from this stupid fight now.

"I shouldn't have had sex with you. I knew I was going regret it but I still did it. I don't want to lead you on because I do like you as a friend. I guess more so I didn't like Thomas either. So I'm sorry." He said smiling.

I felt shocked at all he said.

"Oh alright then." I said forcing a smile.

He took a sip of his beer and walked to his bedroom door.

"Night." He said closing the door.

My chest felt tight and my body felt weak. I cared for him more then I was willing to admit out loud. I walked to my room and sat in the edge of my bed. I just started to cry and tried to make my self go to sleep.

My whimpered and cries were a little to loud for the slight house. But I'm sure David and Leanna are sleep. I heard a bang from Logan's room but I didn't move. If he does need help I'm sure he doesn't want mine.