22.Blank

I looked at Logan as he grabbed Leanna pulling her out the room. I grabbed David pulling him into the room. Jessica followed Logan and Mason sat next to David.

He didn't look up at me or Mason making me look at Mason. We could still hear Leanna talking and Logan yelling at her. I touched David's shoulder and he suddenly stood up.

"Move Logan!" Leanna yelled.

She burst back into the room and hugged David. They both started crying kissing each other all over.

"I'm sorry." Leanna said.

These two are strange people they just fought and then forgave each other like that. I looked at Logan and he looked sad looking at my hips. I moved around the two crying to get to him but he moved back. I was slightly confused by him but Mason grabbed my arm.

"Walk with me." He said pushing Logan hard out the way.

He hit the door with a thump and Mason let go of my arm. Logan pushed him back making him stumble back. Justin cried from the room and Jessica ran to him. The two of them just looked at each other when David walked out. Leanna walked pass them ignore the confrontation.

"Well!" Mason yelled.

Logan tried to walked to Mason with closed fist but I stepped in front of him. I wasn't sure what was going on but I was going to find out.

"Logan is trying to get you pregnant." David said.

Logan quickly turned to him punching him hard. David stumbled but swung back hitting Logan. I tried to stop them but Mason moved me back. They fourth with each other with Mason holding me back. Justin's loud cry made me look up seeing Jessica and Leanna.

"Guys stop!" Jessica yelled.

I pushed Mason as hard as I could making him move. I ran to David and he instantly stopped. I turned to Logan and before I could react he hit me. I fell back into David and all I heard was screams from who I think was Leanna. I couldn't feel my face at all making me reach up to touch it.

David stopped me and turned me to him. I tried to look at him but opening my eyes hurt, it only made me cry.

"Violet!" Logan yelled.

David suddenly held me tighter and picked me up.

"You ass hole." Leanna yelled.

I could hear scuffling then it stopped.

"Leanna stop before he hits you." Mason said pissed.

I tried to stay awake but as soon as I was in David's arm I passed out. I felt shaking followed by them screaming my name but that was it.

********

I woke up trying to open my eyes but failed. I was still in pain but I was better now.

"Logan." I said looking for him.

"It's amazing that you're still looking for him." Rowan said from across the room.

"Rowan, I missed you." I said sitting up.

"I missed you to buddy, but don't sit up." He pushed me back forcing me to lay down.

"Where's Logan?" I asked him.

"I'm right here." He said from a distance.

His voice did things to me and I couldn't explain them all. Happiness, sadness, fear, anger, love and lust and many more. I wasn't sure how I felt about him but I knew what I need to do.

"Logan I can't do this anymore." I said.

"What?!" He said surprised.

"I don't....want you anymore." I said holding in my emotions.

"Violet I didn't mean to hit you. I didn't see you move in front of David, I'm sorry." He said with a cracking voice.

I wasn't going to cry no matter how bad I want to.

"I'm going to tell my dad to get my stuff from the house. Tell Mason that I quit." I forced one of my eyes to open even if it stung like hell.

I could see Rowan who just looked around.

"I heard you." Mason said from somewhere.

I was in the front room of Masons house on a couch.

"Violet please don't do this." Logan said moving in front of me.

This beautiful ass hole need to accept what was happening. I couldn't keep doing this and I couldn't get pregnant by him like he wants.

"Logan, this week was good but I can't keep playing this game with you. It's just over now."

"Yesterday you said you loved me." He said with watery eyes.

I stopped to think about what to say next to him.

"Where you fucking lying?" He yelled at me.

"No I can honestly still say I'm crazy in love with you. But I'll get over it soon enough and so will you." I stood walking to the mirror on the wall.

I looked at my face and my left eye was black and swollen but that was it. I looked around the room to see that everyone was there. It was a Indian looking girl standing next to Rowan but she didn't talk. Everyone had a sad look on there face so I looked at them.

"This doesn't mean we can't be friends anymore. I was friends with all of you before I made this tragic mistake." I said looking at Logan.

He just walked out the room slamming the door behind himself. No one seemed erasures by what I said.

"I won't quite my job, if you'll let me keep it?" I said to Mason.

He smiled and nodded and I looked for my phone. David handed it to me and I called my dad.

"What's wrong?" He said picking up instantly.

"I'm moving back in the house." I said.

"What happened?" He asked still worried.

"I'll explain everything later, but I'll be on my way soon." I hung up before he could ask me anything more.

"I'll take you to get your car." Mason said.

I nodded and walked out the door. I couldn't stand for them to look at me anymore. I just wanted this night to end, I wanted Logan out of my head all together. Mason walked out and we went to the house. He didn't talk to me and I didn't talk to him.

I came from the house with all of my stuff and pulled off.

"Violet I'm sorry this happened to you. I feel like some of it is my fault so sorry." He finally said.

"Why would it be your fault?" I looked at him.

"Logan always had girls but you're the fist girl he ever loved. Your his first girlfriend ever and I didn't help him at all. I was to caught up in my own life that I forgot that he's still my brother. When he need us we didn't help him and he started doing stupid shit." He stopped in front of my house and looked at me.

"Before you completely give up think about." He said getting out.

I was done thinking about him and more so trying. It's just over.