14.Used

I stood behind the counter at work. Mason didn't make me change my clothes, thank god. I just stayed back here for the last hours. I looked at Logan picking up boxes and my mind went back to earlier. After round two we finally made it here.

It was almost 8:30 so it's about time to close. I saw David pull up outside and walk into the store he nodded to me and then to Logan. He walked to the back most likely changing his shirt. I looked as another car parked outside and all the people in the world Thomas stepped out. Just as Logan walked to the counter I ducked behind it.

"What the hell?" Logan said walking around to me.

I heard the door open and Logan looked up.

"Hey man seen did Violet come to work?" Thomas asked.

Logan glanced at me and I shuck my head.

"No, she had the day off." Logan said stern.

"Thanks again for setting us up, she's fucking sexy." Thomas said with amusement in his voice.

Logan stepped forward putting me in between his legs.

"Yeah, I'm not sure if she's interested in you." Logan said with the same amusement in his voice.

Thomas laughed and I could hear him walking away.

"She will be, I just keep being the perfect guy and before you know it she's screaming my name." Logan tried to move but I grabbed his legs.

The last thing I wanted was them fighting over something stupid.

"Yeah, that's hard to believe because she seemed happy screaming my name." Logan said angry.

Thomas laughed at the comment.

"I knew you must have fucked her but that just mean it will be easier for me. If any girl is fucking you they clearly don't respect themselves. Right? plus you told me she was going to be a easy fuck." Thomas said laughed again.

Logan just looked at him and then back to who I think was David.

How dare this fucking jerk, he think he can use me. He thinks I'm so used up slut he could just fuck. I pushed Logan back and stood up. Thomas was shocked to see me. I pushed David out my way and before he could talk I slapped him.

"Violet that was all a joke." He said holding his cheek.

Now he's fucking lying to me. That only made it worse, I'm a slut and stupid. I cocked my fist at punched him as hard as I could. He stumbled back and looked at me. He looked around and went for the door. He walked out swearing under his breath.

Dame I was stupid I really started to like him. I was bad at picking guys and it showed every time. But to make things worse I really did sleep with Logan. I turned and saw David behind me. He could tell I was pissed and who I was going to hit next.

I walked pass him to Logan and stopped in front of him. I cocked my fist again and punched him. He fell back grabbing the counter. Before I could hit him again David did it for me. I ran out the store still hear David yell at him.

My head felt light and it was hard to breath. In the heat of a moment I let Logan into my head and body. He was no better for me then George or Thomas.

"Violet!" David said running to me.

"No not forgiving him this time. I let that ass hole inside of my body." I said breathing heavy.

I got into my car but David stopped me from closing the door.

"I'll drive you home." He said.

Home, I couldn't go home. Dad would see me crying and he has his own shit to deal with. I don't want him to worry about my stupid love problems.

"I can't go home, not like this." I said wiping my face.

"Then I'll take you to Masons house." He pushed me over and started the car.

He pulled off and I just sat there feeling sorry for myself.

"It's not Logan's fault you know." David said.

"Let me guess it's mine."

"No, but your asking a lot of him."

"What respect?"

"Well, yeah. I found Leanna so my womanizing days are over. He is just like I was, girls are just something to do when he's bored." David said calm.

"So sex with me was just passing the time." I said with sarcasm.

"No, that's the problem here. Just like me he doesn't know how to deal with his feelings. He's going about it in the worst way but me and Leanna wasn't alway the happy couple that you see."

He pulled over on the side of the road and looked at me.

"I know you're angry and I don't blame you. But you have to understand people don't change over night. Logan has problems to and I've knew him my whole life. I've seen him go threw panic attacks and been up all night with because he couldn't sleep. Last night was the first time I've seen him....cry." David said sadly.

"He cried?" I said.

"Yeah, after that scene last night. He felt like shit for calling you a slut. He's fighting his feeling for you and losing. His only way to protect himself is to push you away. After his grandmother he doesn't want to love a girl that's not his mother." David started the car and pulled off.

I wanted to ask him more but he seemed to not want to talk anymore. My phone buzzed and I saw Gareth name pop up.

"Hey, when you coming back?" I asked.

"No time soon, I got a job in Paris and I'm moving out here." He said excited.

"That's great, but I still need a place to stay and my dad wanted to see you." I said smiling.

"Shit I forgot, I'll be back tomorrow to get some stuff so I'll see him then. In your case in a great cousin so I'll keep paying for the house for let's say...."

David grabbed my phone from me before he could finish. He stopped at a light and smiled.

"Hey it's David, Violets best friend." He said smiling at me.

"Nice to meet you too, I have a place for her to stay so don't worry about her." I tried to grab the phone but he pulled away.

"No, she's perfectly fine with me. She'll be living with me and my wife and her new boyfriend. We love her so don't worry." David nodded and handed me the phone.

"Violet you sure you want to leave? I have no problem paying or helping you pay for the house." Gareth said.

I looked at David, his hands are together as if he's praying.

"No, they are my friends and I think it's better then being alone in a big house." I said smiling at David and he returned it.

"Alright, I'll be back tomorrow to see you guys. Love you." He said happy.

"I love you to, bye." I hung up.

"Leanna is going to be so happy." He grabbed his phone to tell her the news.

Yeah she will be and the other will be to but Logan won't.