29.Family and friends

Me and everyone was on our way to my dad's house for lunch. Last week was a long one but I need to talk with my dad and brother. I haven't seen much of them since I started school and Gareth was back to. I told my dad everything that happened and he wanted me home. I looked at Logan who drove super slow.

"Mate by time we get there Hershey's going to be in labor." David said kicking the back of his chair.

Leanna laughed and so did Logan. I was happy everybody wanted to come. Maybe getting the guys to talk to Jason would be good. He turned 14 a while ago and started turning into a jerk. We stopped at the house and so did the rest.

I stepped out and the other followed.

"Logan can you tell the guys to come to the car. I'm going to let the girls in." I said and he nodded.

Sheave and Jessica walked to me and Leanna. Mia stood at the door with a warm smile. She hugged all of us but I walked away to the guys. They all stood talking next to Logan's car.

"So what's this about babe?" David said wrapping his arm around my neck.

Everyone looked at me and waited for me.

"Well you guys know my brother turned 14 recently. He's been acting out a lot and I want you guys to talk to him." They all started to smile at me.

"Did I say something cute or something?" I asked looking around.

"Baby, he's 14." Logan said to me.

"Yeah, and he's a boy." Conner said making them laugh.

"Well he was alway such a sweet kid and always helpful even though he's blind." I said looking at Jason come out the house.

"Hey Jason, come over here." Logan yelled our to him.

"You be quite." David said to me.

They all kept yelling to him till he stood next to the group.

"Hey Logan." Jason said.

"Hey kid, great you remember me. The other guys are here to. Do you remember them?"Logan said

"Yeah I'm blind not fucking stupid." Jason said clearly upset. 

Everyone laughed out at his snappy comment.

"So your sister told us you turned 14." Mason said.

"Yeah, so what people age." He said making them smile again.

"Plus what dose she know Im dealing with shit just like she is. The difference is I don't poke around in her life all the time. Who's your friend? Do you have a girlfriend? Where do I hang out? I never asked her how big your dick is." Jason said still angry.

Everyone started to laugh but I was getting pissed now to.

"Jason your a guy and you got older. Most of the time I'm sure you're thinking about girls. The way they sound, smell, feel and it driving you crazy. You just really want to fuck something right now. Stop me if I'm wrong." Rowan said.

I looked at Jason and he started to cry and I wanted to move to him but David held me.

"All of this is fucked up and everything you said is true. Me being blind only makes it fucking worse. Last week two guys in school where picking on me. Pushing me, stole my phone, then almost broke my nose. To make thing worse a girl saved me, the most beautiful girl saved me." He said looked at the ground crying.

Everyone looked at him with the same pissed face. What type of asshole bullies a blind person?

"She held my hand and talked to me till we made it to the school again. She even let me touch her face and her hair. She smelled like a flower, with a voice that drove me crazy. She's the one who saved me from bullies." He place his hand on top of the car and laughed.