23.Time passed

5 months later

Explaining thing to my dad and Mia was hard but they get what happened now. My eye was completely healed and school was great. The weather was warming up again and that horrible winter was over. I still saw all the guys and work was fine to. Leanna even colored my a dark purple,

I haven't seen Logan at all since that night and I was completely over him. I didn't ask about him and Mason did make us work together. I was walking out the door ready for work when Mason called.

"What's up?" I said happy.

"I need you to open the store. Me and everyone are going to find stuff for Justin's birthday." Mason said over baby laughs.

"No problem." I need to remember to go shopping for him to.

"Logan's going to be there to, is that okay?" He said nervous.

"That's fine." I was over him, I even started dating again.

I hung up and walked to my room. My sundress and flats just didn't feel right to me now. I changed my clothes to a blue sundress and yellow heel. I just bring gym shoes with me. I was over Logan and even if I haven't seen him in a while that doesn't change anything.

In fact it will be nice to see him again. I should try to be friends with him. I fixed the curls in my hair and walked out. I pulled up to the store and opened everything. I went to the back forgetting to put on my shirt when I heard the door.

I rushed out the back remember how pissed Mason would be that I left the store unattended. I fixed my shirt looking down.

"Do you need help with anything?" I asked still looking down.

"Why would I need help?" Logan asked.

I looked up at him and he looked at me. His blue eyes matching my dress, with longer hair stopping at jaw line.

"Hey." I said to him forcing a smile.

"Hey." He said shrugging his shoulders.

He walked pass me into the back bumping into my shoulder. He grabbed my shoulder making sure I didn't fall then walked pass. I turned to the door and reminded my self I was over him. He's a ex boyfriend and that's it.

"I like your hair." He said walking out with boxes in his arms.

I moved over so he could come pass and he gave a smirk.

"I like yours to, longer hair fits you." I said.

He nodded and kept walking. He started stocking the store and I stood behind the register. Three guys walked in all talking in laughing and I smiled at them.

"Can I help you?" I asked pushing my purple hair back.

"Yeah, can we get some brandy?" A red head boy said.

"Sure, your red hair is pretty." I said being friendly.

"Not as pretty as your purple." He said back making me laugh.

I turned looking at the alcohol container behind and spotting it on the top. I went to the back looking for the key, after a minute I found it. I came back and the boys where gone. I looked around for them not seeing them in the store.

"What happened to them?" I asked our loud.

"They said never mined and left." Logan said from his stocking.

"I wonder why." I said walking to the counter.

"Maybe they didn't want a purple haired girl hitting on them." He said.

"I wasn't hitting on them, I was being nice." I said calmly.

"Yeah because all loose girls are just being nice. 5 months must be a long time right Violet." He still didn't look at me.

I had to stay calm even if he was getting to me right now.

"I'm sure with Blair around 5 months went by fast." He looked at me but I turned my back to him.

I walked to the back and thank goodness he didn't follow. I walked back out when I heard the door. A older lady stood there about late 60s.

"Need help finding something?" I asked her smiling.

I noticed she had red hair just like the boy did.

"Your hair is very pretty, I love red hair." I said smiling.

"Thank your purple hair is nice to." She added.

"Stupid." Logan huffed put.

He was getting on my nerves now and I wanted to hit. I help the lady and she walked out I walked to the back to sit for a moment.

"For your information I haven't been with another girl since you." Logan said walking to the sink.

I just looked at him and stood, why was this guy a asshole all the time.

"I'm sure you're fucking your way threw your school but it was I expected from you." He said calm.

I turned to him and he drank his cup of water.

"You're a fucking asshole Logan that's why I broke up with you in the first place. I haven't had sex with anyone since you." I yelled to him.

I haven't yelled in so long it kinda felt nice to do it.

"Yeah right Violet, your dress is short, heels are high, purple hair and I can see the top of your breast. You're a slut." He put the cup down.

That was it I was sick of him already. I shouldn't have seen him at all because I missed him, no I mean I didn't miss him.

"How dare you call me a slut. Your annoying, stupid, stuck up, cute asshole." I yelled to him.

He walked to me and dame it why was this happening to me.

"I'm not in love with you anymore. It's been 5 months and I've moved on. He can't pull me back into this trap." I said turned my head to the wall.

"Is that what you keep telling yourself? Violet it's been 5 months and you're still in love with, just like I'm still in love with you." He whispered in my ear.

I couldn't let this happen, I've been around him for about two hours. How is he doing this to me again? I've moved on, right?

His hands snaked around my waist pushing me into him.

"I know you still love me, I still love you. All I can think about is you but I gave you your space but I knew you'll come back." He softly slid his tongue over my ear.

"No, Mason just asked me to work with you today." I said still fighting him.

"He asked and you said yes. Then put on a short dress, high heel and curled your purple hair. You wanted my attention, so you got it." Was he right about this?

I just dressed up for work, that's stupid who dresses up for work. I turned to him looking into his eyes. We both heard the door open and I pushed him.

He moved away and I went back to work.