10.Family

I took a moment to think where to start with the story. I guess the very beginning would be the best.

"When I was about 18 or 17 my mom and dad got into a car accident. My dad was paralysed from the waist down but my mom died. I had to pick up a lot after that, going to school and help my dad wasn't easy. On top of that I still need to help my brother to, him being blind." I looked at Jessica's hand on my lap.

I looked up and they all just watched me with sadness in there eyes.

"They where going to buy me a apartment because I got into this university. The apartment was a gift for when I left. If I would have just picked a closer school or just got a dorm this...."

"Don't do that!" David yelled to me.

"Yeah none of that was your fault." Logan said giving me a weak smile.

"After the accident that's when me and George got closer and then we started dating. But I don't give shit about the guy, how dare he use my mothers death as a way to make me fill guilty." I said with my voice shacking in anger.

"Fuck that guy." Logan said making me smile.

He smiled back at me and I felt warm inside. How dose he expect me to not like him if he keeps smiling at me like that.

"Hello?" Some said knocking on the store door.

Mason walked out and we all listened to him.

"Sorry." Mason said.

"It's okay son, dose a girl named Violet work here?" He said sweetly.

I knew that voice it was dad and I instantly stood up running to him. I saw him and he smiled. Jason and Mia was with him and I ran to him hugging him. I almost pushed him over when Mason gabbed me.

"You really missed me baby." Dad said laughing.

I smiled at him and he frowned at me.

"Why are you crying?" He said looking at Mason then behind me.

"No, it's not them. They are my friends." I said hugging Mia.

"Friend? And girls." Jason said moving to my voice.

I moved over so my dad could see everyone.

"Dad this is Mason, David, Leanna, Jessica and Justin." I said smiling at the baby.

They all said hello to him and he returned it. I saw Logan walking from the back and smiled at him.

"And that's...Logan." I said sounding to in love with him.

"I mean that's Logan." I said more nonchalant.

My dad smiled at me and the other laughed. I was busted but Logan just ignored them.

"Nice to meet you all." He said.

"Well it's about 5:00 now and I'm ready to go home you guys lock up." Mason said tossing Logan the keys.

"Yeah me and David are heading home to." Leanna said grabbing David.

"Well me and Violet need to lock up here. If you guys want you can go with David and Leanna to our house and stay there. Well only be a hour or two." Logan said and my dad nodded.

"Alright then see you soon baby." Dad said rolling out.

Jason dropped his stick and Leanna grabbed it handing it to him.

"It's better if someone just walks with." Jason said grabbing her around her hips.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulder and talked with him.

"I'm going to kill your brother but that was smart." David said watching them walk.

I looked as Jason hand moved down resting on her butt. David ran out and I walked to the door locking it. I looked to see Logan cleaning up and I did the same.

"Violet you have to stop." Logan said after 20 minutes of silence.

I looked at him but I didn't speck to him. I nodded and walked to the back grabbing my wet close. I put them in a bag when Logan walked in.

"You can't just ignore it." He said looking at me.

"No, but I can ignore you." I said walking pass him.

He just followed me to the store area not talking.

"Violet." Logan said grabbing my arm.

I pulled away from him and he walked me back. My back fit the walk and so did my head. I hit the cut back I felt stunned for a second. I grabbed my head and he moved back.

"Sorry but Violet listen to me for a minute." He said looking me over.

"Logan stop, stop acting like I'm the only one that feels anything." I said trying to walk away.

"What the fuck dose that mean?" He said moving back.

"You where always mean up till yesterday. Then today you come up with that stupid ideal for us to kiss. You won't admit it but I know you feel something for me to." I said walking to him.

"Your the most annoying British girl I ever met." He said staring at me.

"And your just a Irish ass hole." I said snapping back.

He looked at me then smiled at my comment.

"Let's go." He said walking out.

We walked out the store and he locked it. I followed him in my car to his house after that I told my dad to take Jason and Mia to Gareth house so they can relaxe. Once they where gone I sat down in the kitchen.

David and Leanna was already off to there room and Logan told me to sit down. He walked out with a purple dress and Purple heels.

"What is this?" I said walking to him.

"For your date tonight." He said pulling me into his room.

"No." I said moving back.

"Yes." He said closing door so I couldn't leave.

"it's with a guy I went to high school with. He's okay his name is Thomas and he's kind of nerdy like you." He said smiling at me.

"I don't want to do this." I said protesting this idea.

"Okay Violet, let do it like this give it a week." He said sitting down.

He pulled me down to sit next to him. I didn't want to do this at all but I was going to try. I wasn't getting any where with him anyway.

"Okay, just one week." I said grabbing the dress.

I walked to the shower and quickly bathed. I grabbed a towel and walked into the room. I dropped the towel letting the cold air dry me. I put on the underwear that matched the dress and the heels. I grabbed the earring and neckless and put them on.

I kicked the bed and winched in pain.

"What happened?" Logan said sleepy.

He sat up and I turned around quickly.

"I didn't know you where still in here!" I said quickly.

I glanced back and saw him staring at my butt in the lace underwear.

"I was half sleep." He said slowly.

"Logan." I said loud snapping him back to reality.

He looked down and passed me the dress. I pulled it on and fixed it on my shoulder.

"Zip me up please." I said pulling my hair over my shoulder.

I moved to the mirror to see how I looked. He stood behind me and pulled the zipper slowly. I rubbed my lip balm on making my lips shine. I didn't notice he was still behind me till my butt hit something hard.

"Sorry." I said moving forward.

I looked at his eyes that where darker blue. He looked down at my back till our eyes met in the mirror. What's going?