28.Done

I felt warm and safe in my bed, I'm not sure why but I felt better. I didn't want to open my eyes yet but snuggle under my blanket. I felt a hand softly rubbing my hair and I knew it was David again. I pushed the hand away and grunted.

"Dame it David I told you a million times I hate that." I said turning over.

"Well I didn't know that." Logan said.

I almost jumped out of my skin at the sound of his voice. I turned to see him and smiled at him. He looked over my face frowning hard. I hugged him tight and he returned it.

"When did you get here?" I asked pulling back to look at him.

"At about 6 or 7." He said pushing my hair back.

I was happy to see him but he was still frowning.

"What happened?" He demanded me.

"I was closing the store with Jess and he showed up after she left. He wanted me to be with him and when I said no he attacked me." I put my head back on my pillow huffing.

He stood taking off his clothes till he was just in boxers. He eased under the cover and hugged me.

"David said you went a town over, why?" I said turning to look up at him.

"Nothing much." He said disregarding my question.

He looked at his phone but I couldn't stop looking at him. He was a great person and I was so much trouble these days. I love him and thinking about all it took to get here, kind of made me sad.

"I love you, Logan." I said to him.

He looked at me and smiled.

"I love you Violet, why the sudden out burst of love?" He asked pushing my hair back.

Before I could talk a knock sounded on the door.

"It's just us." David said three the door.

I stood pulling it open but was attacked by them all. Leanna, Jessica, Sheave all hugged me tight and I returned it.

"Oh my god I've been worried sick about." Leanna said though tears.

"I'm sorry Vi I should have waited till you got in your car before I pulled off." Jessica said crying.

"No it's a good thing you was gone he could have hurt you too." I said pulling away from them.

I looked over to see the five guys talking to each other. Logan now had a shirt on talking near the bathroom. I walked to the grabbing Justin from David. The baby smiled at me reaching for my hair. His coos made me smile and I tickled him. I hugged him closing missing him more then anybody. The more I tickled him the more he laughed making me laugh too. I looked up to see Logan watching me with a smile on his face.

He walked to and sat on the bed looking at the baby.

"I got you some clothes to wear, check the closet." He said grabbing the baby.

I didn't move just crawled back into the bed. I don't want to go outside, I don't know where George is hiding. He found me three times he's going to find me again.

"What are you doing?" Logan asked moving closer to me.

"I don't want to get dressed or go outside." I said looking at him.

"Well you need to eat and your dad is looking for you." He said grabbing the blanket.

"No, what if he finds me again. I can't risk other people over my problems." I said louder.