"A month..." Hoshi (SEVENTEEN) Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm ready!" I yelled randomly. I got to school looking around for Hoshi.

"He would be waiting for me here? Where are you?" I asked myself.

I started to have thoughts like:

"What if he left already?"
"What if he confessed his feelings already?"
"What if he.... Etc."

I'm scared. It's my worst nightmare. Knowing that Hoshi is not by my side... I'm scared... I shut my eyes, praying that this nightmare will not come true. It won't happen... Please.

I entered school. Suddenly my friends come running to me.

"Y/N! HOSHI LEFT!!!!" They all yelled at once.

No...

My nightmare came true... Hoshi....

"What!" I yelled with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"He left this for you..." My friend said, giving me a note. I look at her and take it. Slowly open the note, bracing myself. I read it and it says:

"My dear Y/N,

I'm sorry I couldn't stay and say goodbye. I'll miss you. It's just a month. It'll pass by.
But I have something more important to say...

First off... I'll miss you so much.

When I return I will bring you a lot of snacks and presents, to return what I haven't yet.

And last...

I love you. More than a childhood friend. When I return I want us to become an item.

I want to be your man... When I come back I ask you once more...

And I hope when I come you have and answer.

I love you...

-Hoshi❤️

My friends stared at me. My emotions were mixed. With love,happiness,and sadness. Tears falling down my eyes. My girl friends come and wipe my tears. They make fun of me.

"Yah don't cry! You look ugly." One of my friends teased. I let them read the note. As they were reading the note their eyes grew bigger and bigger. I chuckle at their shock.

"No way.... The Hoshi has crush on you!? Cute!" My friends squealed.

I really hope he means what he means... I hope he comes back....

1 month later~

I was at the park, just chilling. I look out at the playground. I see kids,happy parents,and lovely couples. I sigh...

"Where are you Hoshi? I tried of waiting. I just want you all to myself..." I said to myself.

Then I went to the playground, and sat on the swing.

I lightly swing. Until a figure comes and sits on the second swing. He's definitely not kid. His blonde hair.

It felt kinda awkward, so I decide to leave. I was going to go, until a hand grabbed my wrist. My head spins and meets the persons face.

"Wow... You've change beautiful..." The person said.

He looks into my eyes, and I look into his eyes.

"Hosh-i..." I choked. He smiles and pulls me into his embrace.

I take a breath of relief. Not only because he's here but he safe.

I pull away, and look into his eyes.

"Your hair! You're so cute!" I say, tangling my fingers into his soft blonde hair. He cheekily smiles.

But suddenly his arms get lower until my waist. My heart started to beat...

"So... Did you get that note? Are still waiting for me?" Hoshi asked.

I nod. Then his lips clashes with mine. I gasp, trying to grasp the situation right now. But all I could do was kiss back. It was a total make out.... (Awkward....)

We pull away. Catching our breath. We look into each other's eye in awe...

"I missed you a lot." I whisper. He pecks my lips.

"Same here, beautiful..." Hoshi replied.

"Finally. I can hold the his hand. I can kiss him. Now that I waited. The moon will tell you what to do..."