Chapter 13: The Kanima

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Sam is fine." Dean says forcefully. I flinch in my chair a little bit. "Oh, and I almost forgot. I'm Michael's sword."

"You're what?"

"You know, Lucifer's older brother Michael? Yeah, I'm his damn vessel!" Dean yells. 

"We will figure something out." I say, trying to think of a way to help the brothers. They are like family to me and I can't stand when they are distract. 

"We better." Dean says, sighing. "Goodnight Lizzie."

"Night Dean." I say, hanging up. 

I sigh and finally get a good nights sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whitmore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or physiologically." The sheriff drops the clip board after reading off Jackson's restraining order against Scott and Stiles. They kidnapped him, probably to help him with being the kanima, but normal people don't know that. 

"What about school?" Stiles asks. 

"You can attend school while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance."

"What if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls and they're right next to each other?" Stiles asks. Everyone is glaring at him. "I'll hold it." 

Everyone walks out and the sheriff and Stiles talk as my mom tells me to wait in the car. I walk towards the car, but as I round the corner, I stop to listen to my brother and Mom. "It's not just this. Although a restraining order is a new low that I didn't think that you would reach quite this soon. It's everything on top of it. The completely bizarre behavior, the late nights coming home, having to beg Mr. Harris for you to make up that chemistry test that you missed."

"I missed a chemistry test?" Scott asks. 

"Really Scott? Really? I have to ground you. I am grounding you. You are grounded."

"What about work?"

"Fine, other than work. And no tv."

"My tv's broken." Scott mumbles. 

"Then no computer."

"I need the computer for school."

"Then no, uh..." My mother looks for an appropriate punishment. "No Stiles."

"What, no Stiles?" I hear Stiles asks.

"No Stiles!" My mom yells. "And no more car privileges. Give me your keys. Give 'em to me!" I hear keys jingling and my mom muttering. 

"Mom, do you want me to---" Scott asks.

"No."

"Mom. Come on, let me just--" I guess she is having trouble with the keys. "Mom."

I hear my mom sigh. "What is going on with you? Is this about Allison?"

"Do you really wanna know?" Scott asks. Oh my god, he's gonna tell her before he tells me! 

"Yeah. Is this about your father?" I cringe at the name: our father. Was he a father? No. He left the first chance he got. "It is, isn't it? Ok, you know what? We'll talk about this at home. I'm gonna go get the car with Lizzie, who's around the corner." She says, slightly louder. I peak around, looking guilty as my mom passes me. 

Scott soon gets to the car, and we drive home. Once I make sure that Scott and Mom are asleep I pray. "Cas, if you could get here, that would be---"