Chapter 13: The Kanima

Start from the beginning

Lydia runs out of the room, hearing the commotion. "Lydia, someone's breaking in, we need to hide." I say. We run into my bathroom and Lydia calls the cops.

I know that the kanima can't be Lydia. She doesn't have something weird from her past that connects her to murders. Who, Oh, God... It's Jackson!

I hear hissing in the other room and know that it has to be him. We run out, once the fighting stopped. We run out and see Scott and pals facing off against Derek. 

"What the hell is going on?" Lydia screams. 

Scott looks up and whispers, "It's Jackson..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I run up stairs as Scott, Stiles, Allison, and Derek take off after the kanima. I quickly change into my hunter's clothing and take off after my brother. 

I pass Stiles' jeep and find the kanima and Derek fighting. Derek is knocked back, and I throw a punch. Luckily my mask is enchanted to hide my scent, or else I would be dead. 

The kanima throws me back and climbs up the scaffolding. He makes a fuse box burst, throwing me and Derek off. I look around, trying to find him.  

All of a sudden, Chris shows up and empties a  full clip into the kanima. I grab a knife and start to fight the supposedly-wounded kanima. I swing and swing at him, but he dodges each attack. Soon, it succumbs to it's wounds and falls down. I look around and Derek is gone. Chris walks up behind me and looks at the kanima.

The kanima starts to stand, and Chris realizes that he emptied his entire clip. The kanima throws him into the scaffolding and throws me on the ground. 

I look up and see that Chris is unconscious, while the kanima is standing near his car. I see another figure walk out of the car. I see Gerard walk up to the kanima, like he knows it. Scott then runs over and throws the kanima away from Gerard. He turns back to the older Argent and then runs after the kanima.  

Gerard looks our way and then gets back into the car. I stand up and punch Chris to make sure that he's awake and saw what just happened. "What the hell!" He screams. 

I put a finger over my lips and point to the car. He goes to his father as I walk stealthy towards the gay club, which is where I saw Scott and the kanima running. 

By the time I get to the club, I see the kanima limping out. He is already changing back into Jackson and I see he has a wound at his neck. 

Now fully Jackson, he falls down behind a truck, naked. I crouch down to inspect his neck, trying to avoid his exposer. 

I pick my head up as I hear footsteps. I see Scott growl at me and attack. I parry all of his attacks, and try not to hurt him. I final push him back, breaking his arm. I rush out of sight and see him stand. He looks at Jackson and quickly calls Stiles. 

After I know that Scott is safe, I run away from the club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get home and call Dean. "Hey, what did I miss?" I ask, sitting on my bed. 

"Well, Cas is ok. Someone saved him and he inscribed enochain into Sam and I's ribcages to keep angels from finding us. Bobby was possessed and stabbed himself, so he might not be able to walk anymore and angels are dicks." He says. I hear him gulp, probably from taking a sip of alcohol. 

"Is he ok?" I ask.

 "Bobby's a little mad."

"What about Sam?" I ask, still worried.