"Why is Aaron messaging you, saying that he loves you?" I spoke.

"Erm, well." She paused.

"Well what?"

"He kinda admitted to liking me again."

"HE WHAT?!" I said raising my voice slightly. The look on her face said 'why are you angry?'

"Why are you yelling?"

"Because Steph, he's bad news, he's dangerous."

"No he's not you don't know him like me."

"Steph, you don't no him like me." I told her emphasizing the 'me'.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"When he's around you he's different he acts all nice and shit, when he's not he's not a very nice person to be around at all." I told her the truth.

"He doesn't seem the type of person to be like that though."

"Well he is Steph, believe me."

***STEPH'S POV***

"Well he is Steph, believe me."

I didn't know whether to believe what Luke was telling me or not. Luke has always been one of those people who would look out for me whatever. He'd always be there for me not matter what. Maybe he was just trying to protect me? I know all the boys, including my brother didn't particularly like Aaron, that's a lie they hated Aaron. They were always telling me to stay away from him, that he's bad news. I never believed them though, he didn't seem the type of guy they made him out to be.

I was debating whether to believe what Luke was telling me though. Maybe he was right?

I looked at my phone and gasped, releasing what the time was.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath. "I'm sorry Luke but I'm mean't to be on my way to meet Hannah, can we talk later?"

"Yeah sure." He smiled. He stood up and hugged me.

" I just don't want to see you get hurt." He whispered soothingly. Did Luke care about me? Why was he so worried? Does he-? No! Wait he can't. He's been acting so weird around me lately. It couldn't be true though. A million thoughts rushed through my head as I pulled away from the hug. He gave me a gentle smile, in which I returned then I exited the room.

"Shit I'm going to be so late!" I mumbled to myself.

Fifteenth minutes or so later I had arrived. I could see Hannah waiting in the distance. As I neared her, she turned her head and our eyes met. She was thinking the same thing I was at this exact time.

We both immediately began running towards each other and greeted one another with the biggest hug.

"I can't breathe." I squealed as Hannah was currently squeezing me to death.

"Oh, right sorry." She laughed.

"Oh my god! I can't believe your here!"

"I know, me to." She replied, pulling me into a hug once more.

"We have a lot of catching up to do." I told her.

"We sure do."

We headed over to McDonald's first. I knew that Hannah's favourite place was Starbucks, so I deliberately tried to avoid going there in case Aaron was working today. We ordered our food and found a table to sit at.

"So." She spoke.

"Who first?" I laughed.

"Erm, I'll be a good friend and let you go first." She giggled.

"Well." I began. "You already know most of it, from when we were talking last night, but the thing is, while I was speaking to Luke earlier, just before I came to meet you he said something. I'm not quite sure whether to believe him or not though."

"What did he say?"

"He was saying about how he doesn't think Aaron is a very nice person, and that he's acts all nice whenever he's around me, then when he's not, he's a very nice person to be around. The thing is though, I think he might actually care about me. He said he didn't want to see me get hurt. I'm beginning to think- actually never mind."

"Steph, I think Luke is right. To tell the truth Aaron is a very nice person, at all. While he's with you he puts on this 'nice act' but he really isn't nice at all." She spoke. "And Luke is the caring type, I know how close you guys are and I know he liked you very much and well, maybe he really does care. Well of course he cares but maybe he does more than you know." She smirked at the last bit. I didn't know what to think. What if he does like me? What should I do?

We continued talking for about another half an hour or so, then we decided to go shopping for a bit.

------

"Time to go home." I laughed.

"Yeah I think we've got enough." She laughed in return, lifting up her hands showing me her millions of bags we had.

"Do you wanna come back and see the boys!" I asked excited.

"YES! YES! YES!" She squealed.

"Come on then!" I laughed, grabbing her wrist pulling her in the direction we had to walk in.

We approached the front door, I opened it and gestured for her to go in. Both of us entered the house quietly and placed our shoppings bags carefully at the bottom of the stairs. I then quickly peeked my head round the corner of the living room to see if they boys were in there. They all were apart from James. He's probably still in a mood with me. I tip toed back over to Hannah.

"You ready? We're just gonna go and jump on them" I laughed quietly.

"Lets go." She giggled.

Both of us ran into the living room jumping over the back of the sofa and onto which ever boys were sitting there. It just so happened that I landed on Luke, Hannah landed on Jai. Once the boys noticed I was with Hannah the boys started screaming in excitement.

"Argghhhh HANNAH!!!!" Beau yelled.

"BEAUUUUU!" She yelled back.

Everyone, including me joined together for a group hug. Well it was a group hug before Beau decided to make us all fall onto the floor. We all landed on top of one another laughing uncontrollably. I missed this, we would be like this all the time back in Melbourne, non stop laughing and just having a great time in general. I was beginning to think that I was going to have the best time ever in LA, with the ones I loved.

My brother, and my best friends.