~Close Call~

[A/N] okay this is Sim's first POV are y'all excited or..?! Aha. People have been asking for her POV, so here y'all go. :p

Sim's POV

I saw Kylie, Liam, and Niall walk downstairs. Her hair was a mess and the boys were trying not to laugh.

"Don't say a word." She shushed them. "I haven't gotten the chance to fix my hair yet. So be quiet. And live your life." She walked to the bathroom.

Niall and Liam came and sat on the couch next to me.

"Where's Harry?" Liam whispered.

"I think out back." I said.

"Does he know yet...?" Niall asked.

"Not that I know of. But he'll find out sooner or later." I said.

"And I choose later." Teia walked in.

"You should just tell him." Liam said.

"I don't know how." Teia sat down.

They stayed silent. Harry walked in, as if on cue. "It's getting hot already. I'm not used to California weather."

Me and Teia laughed.

"It's only 79 degrees." I laughed.

"That's hot for us." Liam said.

"Newbs" Teia mumbled.

"What was that?" Harry glared.

"Nothin" she laughed.

He ran and tackled her, grabbing her and squeezing her tight.

"NO!" we all screamed.

He dropped Teia quickly. "What?" His eyes widened.

Teia ran upstairs and slammed a door. He followed as fast as he could.

We all ran upstairs to check on her.

"What's going on?!" Harry yelled.

"Mate...." Liam started

"Don't 'mate' me. This is getting too much. What the hell is going on? What aren't you guys telling me?" Harry stared us in the eyes.

Teia walked out and looked at us. "I'm fine."

We all sighed of relief.

"What happened?" Harry crossed his arms.

"I just need to be careful... not to shake up. My doctor said that... even though I haven't been sick... I still need to be careful." Teia lied.

We all nodded as if it were true.

"Oh. Well tell me about that beforehand next time,babe." Harry hugged her gently.

"Sorry." She looked down.

Harry and Teia walked downstairs.

"That was a close call." Liam whispered.

[A/N]

Okay omg I'm so sorry it's so short Im just tired and have a headache and need to wake up early and wow this is a bad run on sentence. Haha. But yeah, I'm so sorry it's a short chapter. But I have a massive headache because I've been up since really early this morning. I apologize. But I wrote a chapter for you guys anyway! That's how much I love you guys! :3 haha. K, night guys. :) I'll post again when I get the chance. :*

~Kylie