~Greg~

(A/N) I'm so sorry I haven't been writing. I've been busy and haven't had many ideas. Another thing, follow me on Instagram on @curlysthename :) Thank you for your patience and support. With that, lets get started.

Kylie's POV

I woke up to see the bed empty. I rolled over and looked at the clock. It was only 6. Usually Niall isn't up this early. Something must be either exciting or horrible. Either way, I got up and dressed quickly. I threw on some shorts and a tee and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I didn't feel fancy.

I ran downstairs to see Niall at the counter. I walked over to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Morning." He smiled.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Looking up stuff."

I looked at the screen. It was wedding planners. What?

"Ni...why are you looking up wedding stuff?" I asked.

"Because I want to marry you." He sat still, not looking at me.

I stayed silent. What?

He turned and smiled. Then he started cracking up.

I crossed my eyebrows. "What?"

"I was joking. It's for Greg's wedding."

"Greg's getting married?" I took a seat next to him.

"Yeah. To Denise."

"I didn't know Greg had a girlfriend." I thought out loud.

"Yeah. Haha."

I've only met Greg a few times. He's wonderful. And amazing guy. But he never mentioned anyone.

"They're getting married soon. He just told me about their last minute preparations."

"Oh. Lemme see." I turned the laptop to face me. "This is all the stuff they have?"

"Yeah. "

It seemed beautiful. Beautiful lilies and wonderful decorations. It was at a small church.

"How come you never told me?" I asked.

"I don't know. I figured I'd let you know tonight. But you caught me."

I don't know why, but I was curious why he didn't tell me earlier. There were pictures of them on one of the pages. The wedding invitation page. Denise is beautiful. Greg seems so happy with her. I'm happy for them.

"So you'll be my date right?" Niall broke the silence.

I turned to him. "I dunno." I said in a teasing voice.

He crossed his eyebrows. "What?"

"You took so long to tell me. And a wedding takes a lot of preparation." I smiled.

"I'm sorry..."

I laughed. "Of course I'll go."

He smiled, catching on. "Great. So Denise wants to meet you tonight at 8. K, bye!" He ran away.

"Niall!" I yelled after him. Ugh.

I hate last minute things. I need a longer time to prepare. I want to make a good impression. But I guess we already have something in common, we love the Horan guys.