~Braces~

Kylie's POV

We left the restaurant and decided to walk the streets. London was so beautiful at night. Every building was lit up. I grabbed Niall's hand in mine and walked next to him. It was actually not as cold as usual, but it was chilly. I was only wearing my dress and a thin cardigan.

Niall looked down at me and smiled. He slipped off his blazer and draped it over me. He was so adorable. I smiled at him and leaned my head on his arm as we walked.

His blue eyes gleamed with the lights hitting them. His braces being covered by his light pink lips. His small cleft in his chin caught my gaze for a second. The little hints of brown hair sticking out here and there between blonde hairs.

Niall looked down at me. "Staring again, eh?" He chuckled.

I blushed and looked down.

He looked at me and laughed.

"W-what?" I smiled.

"You're wearing a fancy dress, heels, your hair is nice....." He smiled. "But you're wearing my lucky necklace." He chuckled.

I looked down at my chest. There laid the necklace he had given me months ago. The dark rope holding on to a tinted silver shamrock charm. "I told you I never take it off." I giggled.

"Yeah, but you're still wearing it with a dress." He laughed.

"Of course. It's always by my heart this way. 'All I have to do is breathe to feel your heart against mine.' "I semi-quoted Ed.

He smiled, showing off his braces. Gah. I hate those things. They make me so.... Ugh. He's just so adorable.

He crossed his eyes and cheesed, making his braces pop out like crazy. I stopped walking and burst out laughing. "What are you doing?"

He chuckled. "Making you laugh."

"Duh. But why'd you do that face?" I sucked in air.

"Cuz I knew it'd make you laugh." He winked.

I rolled my eyes and we caught up with the group.