Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Daniel

“I messed up..” I murmured into my hands. “What did you do this time?” Trevor sat at the other end of the couch and tried to watch some football. “I don't know.” He chuckled. “Then you're screwed dude.” I rolled my eyes and sighed. “I know. I even used the you-owe-me-card. Why did I do that? Dammit..” I hit my head. “Oh you're so screwed.” I nodded. “I know.” He glanced at me. “What are you gonna do about it?” He asked and looked back at the TV. “I don't know.”

We sat in silence for a while. I could still see her teary eyes looking at me. It stung. My stomach hurt and I felt like hitting something. What have I done? I shook my head and sighed. I scratched the back of my neck and looked down at my feet. I couldn't sit still.

“I'm going to the gym.” I said and stood up. “Fine.” Trevor's eyes were glued to the TV. He didn't even hear what I said. “I'll go out in the backyard and burn a billion dollars.” He nodded. “You go do that.” I smiled and shook my head. “I'm pregnant.” He nodded again. “That's just great.” I almost couldn't stop myself from laughing. “I slept with your ex girlfriend.” Again he nodded. “Fantastic.” I shook my head. “I'm in love with Lilly.” Trevor turned his head and looked up at me. “What?” He asked and ignored the game on the TV. “What?” I asked and froze. “What did you just say?” He asked and frowned at me. “Nothing.” I whispered and went to our personal gym. I could feel him staring at me the whole way.

Lilly

“I don't wanna watch that movie!” Tony roared and smashed his fist into the back of the couch. “But I do!” Adrian yelled back and hit the couch too. “Hey, hey. What did the couch ever do to you guys?” I asked and smiled at them. Matt sat at the floor and looked at some movies laying in front of him. Adrian and Tony stood at the couch and argued about some movie.

“What movie is it?” I asked and tilted my head looking at them with my arms crossed. “Die Hard.” Adrian held the movie up in the air. “That's not a thriller.” I said and smiled at him. “It's an action thriller.” He said and put a lot of pressure on the word 'thriller'. “No it's not!” Tony yelled and put his hands to his head. “Yes it is!” Adrian yelled back and stamped at the ground. “You two look like little boys arguing about a toy.” I sighed and sat down next to Matt.

“What do you wanna watch?” I asked and looked at the movies in front of him. He shrugged. “I don't know.” He eyed me and silently pointed at the Harry Potter movies. “Lets watch Harry Potter!” I exclaimed and held up the movie. Adrian and Tony stopped arguing and eyed each other. “I hear no protest so I'm putting it on.” I sang and put in the DVD.

The two guys at the couch sighed but didn't say anything. We all sat down on the couch. I sat between Adrian and Tony. Matt had sighed ten minutes after the movie started. He sat next to Tony who wouldn't stop messing with his hair. Matt decided to move down on the floor. I gave him a pillow and a blanket. He smiled up at me.

When we had watched the first three movies of Harry Potter I looked up at the watch. “Shit!” I exclaimed and jumped out of the couch. “What?” Adrian asked and frowned. “I have to get ready.” I bit my lip and went toward the hall. “Get ready to what?” Tony asked and rubbed his sleepy eyes. “A fashion show.” I murmured and scratched my nose. The boys eyed each other. Then they looked back at me.

“Are you going to a fashion show?” Tony asked and raised an eyebrow. “Why didn't you tell us you've become a model now? When are you gonna introduce us to your model friends?” He winked at me. “I'm not modeling. I'm just going to watch. With Daniel. We're going to his ex girlfriends fashion show.” I cleared my throat. “I can't wait.” The boys eyed each other again.