Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Lilly

I groaned. “Can I stop now?” I asked for the millionth time. “No. Next outfit.” Dammit. “But I'm tired! And hungry!” I wailed and tugged away the curtains away a little so he could only see my head. “And I don't care. We still need more.” I stamped at the floor. “But I'm hungry!” He smirked. “Sorry babe. You have to try some more clothes. And then we are going to look at some new shoes.” He just called me babe..

I closed the curtains completely. “Jerk.” I whispered and got out of the purple top I was wearing. “I heard that.” Shit. “I know. I don't care.” He chuckled on the other side of the curtains. Why does he have to be so annoying?

“Are you wearing something darling?” I rolled my eyes. “No. I'm naked.” I wasn't. I was wearing a black tight skirt and a lose white shirt. “So I can open the curtains now?” Stupid. So damn stupid. “Wait.” I straightened the skirt with my hands. It stopped at the middle of my thighs. I didn't like wearing skirts.

“Can I come now?” He asked impatient. Angrily I pulled away the curtains. “Nice.” He said and nodded. He looked at me like he was looking at a furniture. “Nice?” I asked and frowned. He just nodded again. “Turn around.” I sighed and did what he said. “You just wanna get a look of my ass.” I joked and winked at him over my shoulder. “Exactly.” He winked back.

The skirt was pretty tight and that made all my curves very visible. “I like the skirt.” He mumbled and looked at my ass. “You're such an idiot.” I sighed and put my hand to my forehead. “Please don't call my that out in public sweetheart.” He said and looked over at the girl at the disk. She had been eating him with her eyes ever since we walked in the store.

“Why? Don't want your admirer to think you're an ass?” I asked and nodded toward the girl behind the desk. He frowned and looked at her. “What are you talking about?” Couldn't he see? “She has been striping you down with her eyes ever since we walked in here.” He raised his eyebrows. “Really?” I nodded. He looked over at her. “Idiot.” I hissed and ran a hand through my hair. “Jealous?” He looked amused at me. “No!” I exclaimed and earned us some looks.

“Sure?” He smirked. “I'm as sure as I can be.” I closed the curtains. “We'll take that outfit too.” He said through the curtains. He had already picked out about ten outfits. “How much clothes do I need?” I groaned and striped down. “As much as I say so.” Jerk.

“Can't we go get something to eat?” I asked hopefully. He was quiet for a while. “Fine. After this store we an go eat. And then we'll go get you some new shoes.” I looked toward my shoes in the corner. “What's wrong with my shoes?” He sighed. “Do you own any stilettos?” I thought about it. “Yeah. A beige pair.” They were very simple and elegant.

“You need more.” He said and had that 'this is the end of the discussion' voice. I groaned and pulled on the next outfit. It was a cream colored knitwear dress. It was tight. But it had long sleeves and ended just above my knees. It was cute. Really cute.

“I like this one.” I said before pulling aside the curtains. He smiled when he saw the dress. “Cute.” Was all he said. I nodded. “Isn't it. I span around without him even telling me to. “You really like this one don't you?” I nodded. He scratched his chin and looked me up and down.

“Then it's your.” I couldn't help but smile. “Thank you.” He tilted his head and was still smiling at me. “You're welcome sweetheart.” I blushed and looked away. “I'll go put the next outfit on.” I pulled the curtains closed. I looked in the mirror. My cheeks were pink. Why am I blushing? I looked around. Shit. Oh hell freaking no.