Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Lilly

“I can see you've met my girlfriend.” Daniel said to Trevor. “So Lilly here is your girlfriend?” Trevor asked and raised his eyebrow. “Yeah. All mine.” He kissed my neck. “Good for you brother. She seems like a keeper. Have you talked to Harrison?” Daniel nodded. “Just came back. He has a very delicious scotch.” I could smell it on him.

“How much did you drink?” I asked and looked at him. “Not much.” His eyes looked sleepy. He was drunk. Very drunk. “Maybe we should go.” I said and tried to support him. “Lets dance.” He said and turned me around to pulled me against him. We stood like before. Trevor had left us. We just stood there and swayed to the music.

“Have you missed me?” He whispered into my ear. “Cause I've missed you.” He bit my earlobe. “Daniel..” He pulled me closer. “Say my name again.” He nuzzled my neck with his nose. “Daniel..” He kissed my neck. “I wanna hear you scream it.” I froze. “I wanna hear you scream my name.” I bit my lip. “Daniel.. maybe we should go.” Wet kisses fell on my neck. “I want you.” He whispered and bit my earlobe again. I shivered and bit my lip. “Daniel..” He breathed hard into my ear. “I want you so bad Lilly.” His arms got tighter around me. “Let me have you.”

We have to get out of here before he do something stupid in front of all these people. “Daniel?” He nodded and kissed my neck. “Lets go home.” He stopped. “Home?” I nodded. I could feel him smile against my neck. “Lets go.” He pulled away and took my wrist in his hand. He pulled me towards the door with him. I almost couldn't keep up with him.

“Babe?” I asked as we came outside. “Yeah?” He stopped and looked me right into my eyes. He had so beautiful green eyes.. “Can I drive?” He frowned. “Why?” I bit my lip. Because you will kill us if you drive. “Because I like your car. And it would make me so happy.” He smiled. “Fine. If it makes you that happy. You can drive.” He brushed his lips across my forehead.

“I'll go get the keys.” I pulled away and got the car. Daniel hopped in and sat at the passenger seat. “Put on your seat belt sweetheart.” I gestured to his seat belt. He just stared at it. I leaned over to put it on him. Then I leaned back and sat up straight. I started driving and followed the cars GPS. We got there safe and I breathed out in relief.

I opened my own seat belt and leaned over to open his. Then he pulled me over to sit on his lap. “Oh babe.” He kissed my shoulder and pulled me hard against him. “Daniel. We have to get inside.” He nipped at my shoulder. “I can't wait till we get inside.” He groaned and licked my neck. “Please babe?” I asked and hoped he would agree. He groaned again. “Fine..”

I opened the car door and jumped out. So did Daniel. He landed on his feet. And swept me off mine. He carried me in his arms and started walking towards the house. He opened the door with his elbow. It wasn't lock. Trevor stood in the hall with his phone up to his ear.

“I'll call you back Frank.” He said and hang up. “What's up bro.” Daniel asked still holding me in his arms. “You're drunk.” Trevor said after eying his brother. “I'll take care of him.” I said and smiled weakly at Trevor. “Yeah you will.” Daniel laughed and nipped at my neck. “Daniel, I'm putting you to bed.” I sighed. “Of course you are..” He whispered and bit my earlobe. “And you're going to sleep.” I said and tried to sound commanding and serious. “Of course, we'll be sleeping together.” He said and grinned. I rolled my eyes at him.

“I'll go to bed. Try not to be so loud.” Trevor turned his back to us and walked down a hall. “I can't promise she'll be quiet!” Daniel yelled after his brother. “Keep it down.” I whispered. “I can't. And soon you wont be able to either.” He licked my neck, teasing me, and carried me toward a door. He opened that door with his elbow too. He closed the door with his foot and slammed me hard against the bed with his body on mine.

It was enormous. And comfortable. Daniel pressed me harder against the bed with all his weight. He pushed all the air out of my lungs. He kissed my neck and moaned into my ear. I bit my lips together. “I want you so badly.” He moaned into my ear and bit my earlobe. A moan sneaked out of my mouth. “I like that sound.” Shit.

“Daniel. You need to take your suit off. You'll just ruin it.” He took off everything on the top very fast. That chest.. those abs.. “Know your turn.” He whispered and tucked at my dress. “This is a one piece. It's not fair.” He groaned and took off his pants. I tried not to look down. Well, his boxers are still on.. for now.

“Now you.” Shit, shit, shit. What now? What do I do? Shit, shit, shit.. “Wait here babe.” I pushed at him. “Where are you going?” He looked confused. “I have to get something. I'll be right back.” He frowned. “Get what?” I smirked. “Some chocolate.” He smirked too. “Hurry back babe.” He got off me and I got off the bed. I went to the door and looked back.

“I'll be waiting.” He was laying lazy on the bed. Looking like a freaking Sex God. I bit my lip. Then I went out the door. I let out a breath and leaned my head against the door.

“That was quick.” Trevor stood up against the wall a little way down the hall. “We didn't.. er..” He nodded. “I now.” I frowned. “How?” I asked and pushed a little away from the door. “You would have stayed longer.” I blushed. “Do you always lurk around your brothers room when he has company?” I asked and ran a hand through my hair. “No. I was going for a glass of milk. Then you came out. I decide to find out why you fled.” He smirked and came closer. “I didn't..” I sighed. “He's drunk.” What else was I supposed to say?

“Good excuse.” I blushed. “Most girls do him anyway.” I shook my head. “I'm not like most girls.” Damn that sounded corny. “Really?” I nodded. “I believe you. But tell me something. Why are you with my brother?” He asked and narrowed his eyes. “Because..” Because I owe him seven million dollars. That didn't sound slutty at all. “Because he's different. Because he doesn't bore me like most guys. Because he's confident. Because..” I closed my eyes and opened them again. “Because he makes me feel real.”

Trevor just stood there looking at me for a while. “Take good care of my brother Lilly. I'll be watching you.” He smiled and walked past me. I looked after him until I couldn't see him anymore. I sighed. That was close.

I opened the door a little and looked in. He was sleeping. I smiled. Good. I walked over to the bed and looked down at him. He looked so peaceful. So innocent. I carefully touch his cheek with the tips of my fingers. He needed to shave.

I walked over to a drawer. I pulled one of the drawers out and looked down. There were so many kinds of T-shirts. I took one up. It was red. I pulled it over my dress and then wriggled out of my dress. I took of my necklace and earrings and put then on the night table. I straightened the T-shirt and looked back at the bed.

I walked slowly toward it. Daniel lay right in the middle. I pushed away the quilt a little. I lied under it. I sighed and looked at Daniel. He drooled a little. I wiped it away with the quilt. He mumbled and reached out. He got a hold of me and pulled me against him. I lay completely still. Then he went quiet. I didn't move. I just lay there. Completely quiet. And then I fell asleep.

Aw.. cute huh? Or.. what? Well, some kissing were done. BUT yet.. did they kiss?

Xoxo XxlifestuffxX