"Morning." I smiled walking over to the bed.

"Morning," he replied smiling back at me.

I crawled across the bed and kissed him.

"I could get used to that." he joked.

I laid my head on his lap and looked up at him.

"I bet." I giggled.

We spent a few moments staring into each other's eyes.

"Um.. Are you hungry?" I asked awkwardly, "we made breakfast."

"I'll always be hungry for your cooking." He lifted me up.

"Come on."

**DRAKE POV**

"Wait" I said.

"Why?" She looked me in my eyes.

I wanted to keep her alone for some time in hopes she would reveal her decision now.

"You're beautiful." I complimented.

"Thank you." she blushed.

I pulled her into a passionate kiss and she straddled me as she sealed it.

She pulled away, "mmm.. Breakfast is going to get cold."

We got downstairs and Lydia was putting together a puzzle with OJ.

Towards the end of our meal Nicki stood up.

"I have to run get dressed. I gotta head to the office in a bit." she informed.

"I thought you were off today?" I asked.

Lydia started giggling to herself, "its funny you think she takes days off." she lifted her glass of orange juice as if to say 'cheers.'

"It'll be quick I promise." Nicki giggled, embarrassed.

"Yeah right." Lydia teased.

"Mommy!" OJ called out and reached towards Nic.

She picked him up, "you wanna come with me while I get dressed?"

"Yes" he clapped.

They went upstairs, leaving Lydia and I alone in silence for a few moments.

"Hey," Lydia cleared her throat to break the silence, "I should probably apologized for how I acted the other day."

"Its fine. I'm sorry as well." I replied.

She got up and began cleaning the table.

"Oh and.." she stopped and looked at me.

"Yes?"

"I know you were listening to our conversation this morning." she winked.

"Wait what?" I felt myself blush with embarrassment.

"Don't worry. I didn't tell Nic."

"Thanks."

We sat in silence for a another moment while she finished cleaning up.

"So, are you going to the office with her?" she asked, breaking the silence.

"I don't want to get in her way." I shrugged.

"Well, I'm taking OJ to the office." she replied, "if you change your mind, you are welcome to ride with us."

"You're not gonna ride with Nicki?"

"No, she doesn't like driving to work with people. It puts her in that awkward spot of having to make small talk, which she hates." she explained.

"Oh okay. Well I think I'll take you up on your offer." I nodded.

"Hey what do you think of my outfit?" I heard Nic say as she entered the kitchen.

NICKI POV

"Stunning." Drake replied.

"Definitely." Lydia agreed.

I smiled, "thank you. OJ picked it out"

OJ grabbed my leg, giggling.

"Well at least we know who's taking over the business in the future." Lydia joked.

"Alright OJ, Mommy's gonna go to work now. Maybe Mama will bring you out a little later babe." I rubbed his back before kneeling down and hugging him.

"Okay, love you mommy." he hugged back and gave me a kiss.

Drake half hugged me and kissed my cheek, and Lydia mimicked it. She walked me to the door and gave me a more confident kiss.

QOTD: I need story ideas. And comment stories I need to update before the New Year

AOTD: don't forget i still need a name for yall. I havent gotten any suggestions.