Lucy's New Ability

Start from the beginning

He grabbed my other hand. "I'm in love with you to." I stared at him blushing.

Then Chase asked me the question I have been wanting to here for awhile.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Lucy." He asked.

I smiled. "Yes Chase, I would love to." I kissed him again.

Chase Davenport is my boyfriend. Best day ever.

-----🌺🌺

The next day, I was happy. I meant up with Adam, Bree , Chase, and Leo in them hydro-loop entrance.

"Hey guys." I smiled at them. Chase kissed me and wrapped an arm around me.

Bree looked at us and smiled. "Are you two together." Me and Chase smiled at her.

"Yep, me and Lucy got together yesterday." Chase told her.

She clapped and squealed. Adam looked at us in disbelief. "You got a girlfriend before I did. Lucy what has gotten in your head." Me and Chase rolled my eyes.

"Me and Lucy are in love." Chase told them. "Nothing got in my head, I just love Chase." I stared at him.

"Okay please stop flirting or whatever you two are doing, it's freaking me out." Leo told us.

I rolled my eyes at him. I do that a lot.

We all started to walk to the training area to start training, when I heard the hydro-loop doors open and we all turned around.

A girl about Adams age, she looked about Bree's height. She had Brown, long, wavy hair, and had a flower in her hair. (Pic of the girl at the top)

Wait I know her, that's my sister.

"Lily!!" I exclaimed and ran over to her.

"Lucy!!" She yelled in excitement and we hugged her.

"Oh my gosh what are you doing here." I asked her obviously excited that she's here.

"I heard that your bionic now and I just wanted to visit you." We hugged again and smiled.

"Um Lucy who is this." Bree asked. I looked at Bree. "Oh this is my sister, Lily."

Lily introduced herself. "Hi I'm Lily, nice to meet you."

Adam was staring at her. "Um Adam you ok there." Leo hit him in the chest and. We blinked.

"Yea I'm fine." He told us. "I was just staring at Lily." Lily blushed.

"Um ok, anyway. I was wondering  if I could stay here a few days, my friends are out of town. I just don't want to be bored for 5 days." Lily told us.

"Sure,absolutely." I smiled at her. Chase stared at me in shock.

"Great. Just let me get my things." Lily waved and left in the hydro loop.

Chase pulled my arm." Lucy what are you doing, you can't let a complete stranger stay here." I looked at him offended.

"She is not a stranger, she is my sister. I would never let someone I didn't know stay here."

Bree looked at Chase. "Come on Chase, Lily is her sister. Just let her stay here." I looked at my boyfriend.

"Besides she's not bionic what's the worst she could do." I told them.

They nodded and then we all jumped back when Lily geo-leaped here.

"Whoa that was a rush." Lily said chuckling.

The others stared at me. "Not bionic you say." Leo said to me.

I cowered down and super sped to my room.

Loving a Bionic Hero (Lab Rats Bionic Island)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara