Chapter 34: And So the Stressing Begins

"You're a party pooper you know that?"

"Would you rather walk around with a scary looking black eye and have sex, or have a slightly purple eye by putting sex hold? It's your choice, dude."

"You mean... sex is still on the table?"

Izzy looked up at me with sudden excitement and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You're shitting me aren't you?" Izzy pouted.

"No I'm not," I snickered, "you'll get your 'reward' after you keep that ice pack on for another 10 minutes."

"It's your reward, remember?" Izzy looked up at me again and winked.

I just rolled my eyes playfully and watched Ripley at our feet play with a coloured rope toy. Izzy was leaning on me while we were sitting on the couch together. He rested his head on my chest as he dabbed his face with the frozen pea pack wrapped in a tea towel. Of course this wasn't his choice of actions; I made him while we were fooling around in the hallway. He was pretty reluctant at first, saying he didn't care about a black eye and pretending that it didn't hurt, but when I rested my hand on his cheek when he was kissing me, and my thumb gently brushed across his tender under-eye area, he winced and pulled away in pain.  

"You know this pea pack isn't exactly very soft on my eye?"

"Just press lightly." I muttered, still watching Ripley who continued to be fascinated by a piece of rope.

"You know what would be softer?"

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He didn't reply. He chucked the pea pack on the coffee table and he started to nestle his face into my chest. I felt his two hands on either sides of my boobs, and he squished them together as he nuzzled his face between them.

"Oh yeah! So much softer." He mumbled into my dress fabric... and boob.

I mentally face-palmed and looked down at Izzy's face which was slowly being swallowed by boob; a boy's paradise.  

"Can I sleep here, please?" He mumbled again.

"I thought we were going to have sex."

"Oh no, no we can do that too." Izzy replied eagerly, removing his face from my chest.

"I would never ever turn that down." He mumbled licking his lips, and he leaned down and gave me a kiss.

Although the kiss didn't end up being a short one like I expected. Izzy moved in closer to me and he slithered one arm around my waist as his tongue started to trail my top lip.

"Whoa, whoa you need to put that ice pack on for a few more minutes before this continues." I laughed pulling away.

Izzy shook his head and mumbled an "hm mm" and pressed his lips to mine again. To be honest I wasn't really feeling in the mood mainly because we had already had sex earlier on that night, and also my mind started to wander about Vince's threat.

"Why did Vince punch you and threaten us?" I asked in between kisses, totally not killing the mood.

"Oh damn, Mel, that dirty talk." Izzy sighed pulling away.

"I'm serious." I said looking up at his eyes.

"Ah... look it's probably because I had that stern/yelling talk at Sharise about her being a dick to you. He's not going to do anything, don't worry."

He paused.

"I shall protect you!" He bellowed looking off into the distance as he brought a hand to his chest.