Chapter 18: You Need To Get a Thingy

Izzy's P.O.V.

I just ignored her and decided to kiss her to stop her worrying, hoping it would actually work. I moved my hands to the back of her upper thighs and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me instantly and I could tell she was tensing up.

"I'm not going to drop you babe," I whispered in her ear as I pressed my naked body up against hers.

I rested my hand on the tiled wall, and the other stayed securely on her lower back, and I pressed her up against the wall. She nestled perfectly between the taps, which were pretty far apart, and now my head was getting saturated from the showerhead.

"You need to get a thingy." Mel breathed in my mouth.

I assumed she meant condom, and I chuckled.

"I've come prepared," I said staring at her in the eyes, trying my hardest not to smirk.

She looked a little confused, but her eyes eventually trailed down my body and she immediately looked back up, and her cheeks started glowing. I had, if you haven't already guessed, rolled one on before I got into the shower; a blue one to be specific.

I began to kiss her again, and I trailed down her neck...

Melanie's P.O.V.

The tiled wall was beginning to make me feel cold, but I decided to keep my mouth shut because I was sure I'd warm up soon. Izzy began to allow his hot mouth trail down my neck and he went as far as he could down my chest before dropping me, and by now his hardness was pressed right up against my entrance making more and more pressure build up in my lower stomach; I was starting to get frustrated and I think Izzy knew it because he started softly grinding up against me, making my toes curl and it pretty much drove me insane. I let one hand go from his shoulder and brought it to his cheek, making him look up at me from my chest; wet strands of his hair falling in his face.

"I need you." Slipped out of my mouth when he brought his face back to my neck, trailing his tongue along it. I felt kind of embarrassed to say that; I had no idea where it really came from.

I could feel his lips curl against my skin and he moved his head so he was now eye level with me. He began to readjust himself and he let me slightly lower myself so that he was lined up.

"You ready?" He breathed.

With my hand that I had taken off him, I pushed his hair out of his eyes and brought his lips to mine. Hardly a second later, I felt him slowly push into me and I dug my nails into his shoulders, hanging on for my life as he pushed in all the way. I tightened my legs around his waist and he supported my back with one his hands; the other still stayed leaning on the wall. He stayed still and he started looking at me with a worried expression.

"You're alright, right?" He said breathing out.

I nodded biting my lip, and I brought his face close to mine again. A few seconds later, he slowly moved out a little bit, then eased back in, sending immediate sensations through me. I couldn't help but moan softly into his neck, and I let my nails relieve themselves from his skin, and then dug them in again. He began to move again, doing the same movement, and I moaned a little louder when he started to pull out more and push in further. At one point, he nearly went all the way out, and he eased himself back in with more force. I have to say he was pretty damn good. Izzy was making the softest noises as he quickened his pace, and I was having trouble trying to suppress the incredibly loud moans escaping my mouth.

"Fuck, you feel good." Izzy groaned in a sharp breath into my ear.

I could feel myself getting extremely close and it was beginning to drive me insane; I had to let go. My climax suddenly hit me like a tidal wave, making me moan out and tighten my walls around him as I dug my nails deep into his skin and my toes curled so much they started to cramp slightly. He rode out my orgasm, making me come all over again, and seconds later he groaned, "fuck, Mel", as he squeezed his eyes shut, scrunched his hand against my lower back, doing one final and overwhelming thrust into me. I felt another hand press onto my back, cold from the tiles, and Izzy rested his head in the crook of my neck; his hot breath beating on my wet skin, and our panting seemed to be in sync. I started to feel the toes on my feet go numb so I slowly unwrapped my legs from Izzy and softly planted my feet on the shower floor, and I noticed that my stance was a little shaky. Now that I was lower, I rested my head on Izzy's chest, and over the top of the water rushing out; I could just hear his heartbeat.