Chapter 20: Who Can It Be Now?

Izzy breathed his hot breath into my mouth as his hand trailed down in between our bodies to my thigh, and slowly trailed his hand up it to end up underneath my boxer's leg. Just feeling the warmth from his hand made my tummy stir. His calloused fingers soon traced their way to my sensitive skin in between my legs, and began to make small circular movements. I dug my nails into his shoulders as he moved his mouth to my neck, and soon I felt his boner poke me in the inner thigh.

"Oh babe." Izzy muttered as he dropped me, gave me a grin and skipped off down the hallway.

I assumed he was 'getting ready' so I slowly followed, but as I reached the kitchen area, it seemed Izzy was all ready to go since he slammed into me, picked me up and put me down on the kitchen bench. I leaned down back first as I shuffled out of my boxers, and Izzy climbed over the top of me. Using one of his hands, he softly pushed on the side of one knee making both my legs spread.

"This happened all pretty quickly didn't it?" He smirked as he dived into my neck, softly nibbling at my skin.

"World record timing." I breathed as I tangled my hands through his tousled hair.

"I'm sure we could always get quicker though." He replied breathing into my ear.

I was going to reply with some smart comment, but Izzy plunging into me broke my trail of thought. Almost instantly, my hands flung to his back as my fingers dug into his skin, through his thin tee shirt, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His movements were slow to begin with, gently thrusting in and out, sending incredible sensations through my entire body, but after a while, his thrusts became even slower, but they were much deeper, making me moan out a little too loud.

Once his movements were deeper, they gradually became faster, making something deep in my stomach build. Hearing Izzy's quiet moans in my ear helped this build by a mile.

"Oh god I'm getting close." Izzy suddenly breathed out, his hot breath hitting my neck.

I could only moan in response. As Izzy's movements became a lot stronger and even faster, suddenly... from down the hallway, the front door started being knocked on quite rapidly.

"Fuck," Izzy mumbled, "oh well, they'll go soon."

"You sure?" I moaned.

"Yeah." Izzy eventually grunted back.

It was hard to get back into the groove while there was a constant knocking going on in the background, although Izzy didn't seem to have any trouble. He picked up his pace; in fact, getting so intense that he moved a hand to the arch of my back and the other to the edge of the kitchen bench for more control. My hands just stayed gripping onto his back as pleasure soon took over my system.

"Mel, Mel, Mel..." Izzy grunted in my ear with every thrust.

My legs started to tremble and I could no longer hold on. Euphoria ran from my hips and travelled through my body, from my head to toes. I couldn't help but moan out Izzy's name multiple times, and all of a sudden Izzy's hips jolted making him slightly shudder then collapse on top of me. Izzy rested his head in the crook of my neck and he started chuckling in between his heavy breaths.

"What?" I breathed out.

"Nothing... but that was pretty hot." He laughed. "Spontaneous if you like."

"Whatever." I breathed, too focused on getting my breath back.

"Hey, the knocking stopped." I saw in my peripheral vision Izzy craning his neck upwards.

"Oh yeah." I mumbled into his shoulder.

We spoke too soon. Suddenly, we heard the front door being broken down making us jump out of our skin and a cry came from the hallway.

"Izzy! I know you're fucking in here!"

"Shit." Izzy spat instantly crawling off me as he struggled pulling up his boxers.

He threw his hand out to mine, helping me by dragging me off the bench. He helped me down and crouched down to my ankles, pulling up my boxers for me.

"Izzy where the fuck- oh, what have we here?" a deep voice echoed behind me.

~

Hey guys, bit of a short chapter but a bit steamy... anyone...? Anyone want to guess who it is? O_o

Anyway, yesterday I posted a rant book if you guys wanted to check it out.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it.

Comment, vote and read!

Love you guys :*