Chapter 16: Well That Was Fun...

Izzy raised his eyebrows at me with a sexy smirk when we heard the front door slam shut.

He shuffled closer to me. "So what do you want to do? You want to stay or...?"

I started to freak out and get a little excited. "Oh well my- Deb's driven off now so..."

"Well, I can always drive you home?" He facepalmed right after he said that. "What am I doing? It sounds like I want you out of here." He laughed quietly and he pushed a few strands of hair out of my face and he leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"You know... I changed my sheets today." He pressed his lips against mine and moved along my jawline and down to my neck.

"Oh really?" I breathed, moving my hands up his torso.

He pressed his body right up against mine and he began to walk me back to his bedroom, which I assumed. I didn't really care where he was making us walk to; I knew that I was quite ready for him as corny as that sounds. 

We were getting pretty hot and heavy in just a few seconds, he had taken off my tee-shirt, and I was unbuttoning his jeans, but this loud scratching noise coming from behind us. Izzy tensed up.

"Can you hear that?" he asked looking serious.

I nodded and he slowly turned around. I couldn't see what he was looking at since I was a little scared and I just looked at his shirt, gripping onto his arms.

"Oh for fuck's sake it's only Ripley wanting to get in. Forget about her." And he crashed his lips into mine, pushing me up against the nearest wall.

"Whoa, whoa," I said in between kisses, "what do you mean forget about her?"

He stopped and took a deep breath.

"You're not still pissed off with her from earlier today with the milk, are you?"

"Well... I mean the fucking milk went under the fridge! That's why the guys came over to help me move the fucking thing. And also... you know Slash had scored," His voice wandered off, "but that's not really important..." He placed his hands on either side of my face and kissed eagerly.

"No, no." I pushed him away softly and he groaned. "Hey, don't get pissy with me. Look, it's not completely her fault. I mean she seemed to be scared of me trying to open the door for her."

"Oh yeah, that's right," he said smirking, "it's your fault that she knocked the milk over isn't it?"

I couldn't quite tell if he was being serious or not. "Well... I don't know." I said quietly.

"Yeah... I think you need to learn a lesson." He said deeply with his rough voice, and he picked me up.

"Oh no, you're not going to that 'teach me how to be a good girl'," I said rolling my eyes and taking my hands off Izzy's shoulders, I made the quotation marks with my fingers.

He laughed. "Oh yeah, you can bet, and there's nothing you can do about it." He kissed me once again, caressing my head with one hand, and the other on my back.

Yeah, so I caved in. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he began to walk, his lips hungrily eating at mine. The next thing I felt was being let go off and falling onto sheets, that smelt amazingly fresh and felt crisp against my bare torso. Izzy was standing at the end of the bed staring down at me. Suddenly, a sly grin came across his beautiful face, and he dived down onto me, latching onto my shorts and slipped them off in a flash leaving me sprawled out on the bed in my underwear. The one day I wear my boring beige bra and old faded undies... He then climbed off me and started to stare down at me again.