Chapter 1| She Followed Me

(A/N:) So let's start off with a question. Niam or Narry?
Also in this fic Camila has blue eyes just cuz look how hot she looks in them.^^^^

Chapter 1

It was sometime during summer break and almost all teenagers were out with their friends chilling. All except a pair of best friends, they were inside their room on their phones typing away. Doing an essay? Nope, it was just that a certain green eyed beauty, that goes by the name of Lauren Jauregui, was having a follow spree and the two best friends were trying to get her follow like any dedicated fan.

"Why won't she follow me, this is taking forever. What if she saw me but decided, nope not her?" One of them asked. They've been at it for an hour now.

"Camila come on she just has 30 million other fans tweeting at her as well. Give her some time, we still have, an hour left. Have some faith." The other friend said.

"I do have faith Dinah, but I would be very upset if she didn't follow me this time, again. I mean I've been with her since her YouTube days, and it would be nice if I could DM her telling her how much I adore her and support her." Camila said as she tweets a picture of an edit she made of Lauren.

"Say, after this, you want to go get pizza? I know you can't say no." Dinah wiggles her eyebrows to which Camila punches her arm playfully.

The two girls have been together ever since they were in their mother's wombs, if you fight with one you pick a fight with both. No one wants to mess with either one for two reasons. One, Dinah is Polynesian and Tongan, which makes her buff and tall, not to mention she's part of the volleyball team and the strongest player. And two, like I said, you mess with one you mess with both, and trust me when I say no one wants to receive a "poly beat down" like Dinah calls it. So they just leave the girls alone to do their own things.

"See, this is why I love you China!" Camila says as she jumps into the blonde hair girl's arms.

"Awe, I love you too Walz!" They both hugged until one phone started to ring many times, signaling many notifications came in.

"Was that yours or mine?" Camila asks.

"Um, yours."

The brown haired girl gets up and grabs her phone. She unlocks it and sees that 200 people have followed her which didn't surprise her. You see, Camila is a very beautiful young girl and people usually follow her for that, but the main reason she has about 600 thousand followers, is because she is the owner of two sky blue eyes, that with her beauty combined makes her look irresistible to anyone.

As she scrolls down her notifications she notices a tweet and almost has a heart attack. The photo she posted had a million replies but one stood out.

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 This is amazing babe thanks I will use it as my tumblr header

@LaurenJauregui is now following you.

Camila dropped her phone and screamed of joy. She didn't stop until a big hand covered her mouth.

"Yo dawg chill, what happened?" Dinah asked still covering Camila's mouth. "Wait! If I let go, promise not to scream?" Camila only nodded her head, but once the taller girl let go she screamed again.

"DINAHSHEFOLLOWEDMEANDTWEETEDATME!" Camila said in one breath. Dinah's eyes went wide.

"HOLYFUCKINGSHIT! SHE DID, REALLY, LET ME SEE!"

They both noticed that Lauren had liked an old picture of Camila, which was her in a pair of shades at the beach from about a year ago.

"Walz don't cry, come on she fuckin' stalked your profile to see that picture." Dinah said as she pulled a very happy, crying tears of joy, Camila into her lap.

"I know, I'm just so happy." Camila said as she hugged her.

"Well how about you DM her and tell her what you were going to say?" The blonde asked.

Camila froze, she didn't think Lauren would follow her so, she had no idea how to start a conversation with her. Not that she expects a full conversation with the dark haired beauty, since she is a busy, always on the road, artist.

"I dont even know what to say anymore China."

"Well Walz, how about we go get that pizza and while we are eating you can think about it."

"That sounds like a good idea but what about you, don't you want her follow?" Camila says as she stands up.

"Nah, as long as you have a follow from her I'm happy."

This is why Camila loves Dinah. The younger girl is always putting others before her, she has a heart of pure gold under all that toughness, which she doesn't show to just anyone.

"China have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"No, but it can't be as much as I love you!"

"I love you more Chancho!" Both girls went in for another hug and kissed each other's foreheads, walking all the way to the pizza shop that was just around the corner, hand in hand.

(A/N:) Ok can I just say Caminah are best friend goals! I want a friend like that, to bad I moved around a lot and didn't have many friends . Oh well.

So what do you guys think? Should I continue? Feel free to comment, vote and add to your list.
Don't forget to smile and have a nice day or good night. Love you guys.