I promise

Hey guys I'm back , and wow am I ready for this ! Btw this picture is by Sesshyfanchick from deviant art so yeah , let's do this !
Marco's POV
I'm ready to go save star , I have to this ! We were in the weapon room getting ready ...
M: so these are the weapons to kill a demon ?
D: not exactly, a demon can't be killed , you can only hurt it .
M: but I really want to kill Tom , he has messed with us far too long !
D: I'm sorry Marco , you can't kill a demon , we will be in the underworld , even if you kill it , it will appear again after you killed it , so it's no use , I suggest not using these weapons unless you or the princess is in danger !
M: fine , so what's the plan ?
D: the plan is we go from the drains , the drains will lead us directly into the castle , slowly we will make our way into the dungeon, we have the tom's guard's armor so we will have to wear it after we get in so we can blend in , next we will locate where star is , we shall bring her out through the drain !
M: does that mean I can't meet up with Tom ?
D: it is of course better to avoid interaction but if we have to battle him then we have no choice!
M: okay !
D: but if all plans fail then you shall bring her out yourself !
M: what about you ?!
D: it is only a what if situation, I will also try my best to get out but getting you and the princess out is our main priority! ( Daniel said with a stern voice )
M: Daniel ...
D: it's alright , when I first got this job I knew I had to sacrifice myself !
M: but what about your family ?
D: I have none except Valerie and .... Anyways it's not important, I suggest you bid farewell ... For now , who knows what's down there !
M: okay ....
D: good I'll meet you outside !
We left the weapon room and I went straight to the throne room , I heard my mom and dad came to mewni this time not on a vacation , I felt bad for Daniel , he's giving up everything even himself and what if he really will lose his life because of this rescue mission ?! I got to the throne room and saw my parents ,
M: hey mom , hey dad !
MrsD: Marco ! ( they hugged me ) are you alright ?!
M: yes , I'm fine I'm going to save star !
MrsD: okay , just be safe , we want the both of you to be safe !
M: I will !
MrD: Marco ,son please be safe , remember when I told you to keep star safe well I want you to be safe too !
M: I know dad , don't worry ! I need to go goodbye !
K: wait Marco , I'm sorry for what I have done to you and star , I just needed to make sure you are worthy of my daughter, and now you have proven that , now I'm afraid star isn't worthy of you ! Hahahahaha, no hard feelings ! ( he stretched out his hand )
M: of course not mr butterfly ! Star is always out of my league and I promise I'll bring star home , safe and sound !
K: good !
Q: Marco , ( the queen said with tears in her eyes while holding star's wand )
Promise me you'll bring her home !
M: I promise mrs butterfly !
Q: okay , go on !
I took a bow while the two pair of married couples sat there watching , I could tell everyone of them is afraid they might lose their only children , they are afraid they might not come back and overnight they would be childless , they are afraid of losing their children while I'm afraid of losing my life , star , if I can't bring her home I might as well be dead , I told mewni and myself before that star is my everything and I'm willing to give myself up for her , no matter what ! I left without turning back, I couldn't bear to see their heartbroken , devastated faces , I wanted to cry but no tears fell from my eyes and I feel the only choice I have now is to save her , if I don't I can never live it down , I will look at myself in disgust , I can never face anyone , but if I go I might lose my life but I don't care , I can't sit idly and wait for people to bring her back to me, if I don't succeed then I'm better off dead ! I walked towards the front door and I saw Daniel with Valerie and .... And ... A baby !!! Daniel had a child , it just came to me that this rescue mission isn't just about me and star , there are more people out there that can't die now ! I need to make sure everyone gets out alive , especially Daniel , if he dies because of us then Valerie will be left alone with a baby she will be all alone , I can't bear to see that day , I not only promise my parents , the king and queen to bring star home , I promise to bring everyone home ! I promise !
Star's POV
I woke up , I looked around and saw a window , I slowly got up and ... And I saw Tom with me ! Get away Tom !!!! I tried to move but I couldn't, I was no longer controlling the body , someone or something else was ! I tried to control my body but I couldn't, I saw my hands and legs move but that wasn't my doing ! It freaked me out !
S: help me !!!!  Someone !!  Tom what did you do !!!!!
But then I realized what happened! I was under a love spell ! Tom put a love potion in the food he gave me , he did this !!!! I know it was a love spell because when I was younger my mom gave me lectures about spells , i remember one of them being a love spell, when you're under a love spell you have no control of the body , all you could do was see what's happening , I feel I was being restrained  ! It felt weird and terrible ! The only way to break the curse is to eat the anti love potion , it's hopeless! Marco wouldn't know about the anti love potion , the only person who could get a recipe is a princess , there's no way ! All I could see is the fake star making googoo eyes at Tom and Tom returning the look , I wanted to barf so much !
Reality ~
T: oh starry ( author : yes I'm calling fake star starry ) I'm so happy we're dating again !
Starry : oh tommy , I was so stupid to leave you two years ago to date that ugly Mexican earthling , you are so much more powerful , handsome , smart then that weak earthling!
( star : Marco is not stupid ! You are ! You are making a huge mistake! Ugh , starry ,tommy , do you want me to throw up ?! )
T: aw , my starry I'm so happy you are finally mine !
Starry : me too !
( s : boo ! Disgusting! )
Sounds of the guards grunting ~
All: huh ?!
T: excuse me starry I need to take care of something !
Starry : okey dokey tommy
(S: disgusting, I hope somebody gives me an anti love potion soon or I'm going to die of disgustingness ! )
Tom walked off and left starry in her room ....

Author's POV
Hey guys sooooo .... Hahahahaha! This was so sad , Tom !!!!!! I hate you !!!!!! And wow Marco was really deep for this one it's kinda scary anyways I want to explain why going on this rescue mission is so dangerous, it's because Tom is a ruthless , heartless demon , he lives in the underworld , he could easily kill everyone plus it's the freaking underworld! Full of demons and monsters ! I mean he would freaking use a love potion so star would stay by her side he's out of his mind ! This time Tom has an army , he is prepared for anything !!!!!! Anyways I'm calling fake star,  starry cause I don't know ? I just like it that way ! I actually thought of the soldiers like how they are willing to give up their lives to protect us , oh and Daniel has a baby ! For your information Daniel is 32 and Valerie is 30 so yeah ! They had their first baby !
See you soon and bye !!!