Let's partay !

Whoop whoop ! Part 8 !
Marco's POV
I decided to bring her to the party myself , I thought it wouldn't be nice for her to go alone so I took her hand and headed out the door . Star had a little make up on which was so beautiful ! She is beautiful even without make up ! She wore the dress and brought her and boy does she look beautiful in it ! She also wore her signature headband which looked beautiful in her silky and soft hair in a fancy ponytail !
M: so star , you ready ?
S: ready as I'll ever be !
M: okay , ( I said as I opened the front door )
Parked outside the house was a limo which I surprisingly could afford I mean I have been saving up my allowance since I could remember and Jackie and Oscar was willing to pay for the food at the party , it was like prom but in jackie's house and for snacks there were star's favorite , I cooked them when star was on her scavenger hunt , there were MARCO's SUPER AWESOME NACHOS , tacos , popcorn , chips and dip , pizza , probably every triangular foods , everything was perfect !
S: wow long and thin bus !
M: it's not a bus star , hahahaha ! It's a limo and it's ours !
S: really ! How did you afford this ?!
M: I pulled some strings. ( did mention my uncle worked at a limo rental place so I could rent it without paying a lot )
S: cool....!
M: I know right !
M: please m'lady ( I opened the door and helped her in )
S: wait ! Marco ! I thought you would get motion sickness?!
M: I'll be fine as long as I sit down , rest and we don't go to fast .
S: are you sure ?
M: I'll be fine star ! I promise !
S: okay then let's have fun !
M: sure star ( I gave her a sweet smile )
Star's POV
Oh my gosh ! Marco rented a long and thin bus for me ! He is so sweet but are we still friends or not , are we something more then friends or is he just doing this cause we are friends ?! Ugh ! I'm gonna stop thinking about this and have A GOOD TIME !
I noticed Marco was getting a little motion sickness
S: Marco are you okay ? ( putting my hand on his shoulder )
M: yup !( swallowing the barf )
S: okayyyy ......
S: oh we're here !
M: oh thank goodness!
He walked out like a gentleman . He opened my door and said
M: m'lady ( while putting out his hand ) , oh don't worry no barf !
S: I laughed and placed my hand in his
Marco's POV
I can't barf now ! It would ruin the night ! I swallowed the barf and try to keep it in , star was worried for me though ! When we were there I was so happy ! I could take anymore of the limo ! But I have to keep my cool so I walked out like a gentlemen and walked over to star's door and opened it for her , I let out my hand and at first star didn't seem like she wanted to take it so I told her I didn't barf so she laughed then she took my hand and we were standing outside Jackie's house
M: you ready
S: yup ! Let's go in ! ( she pulled my hand and opened the door )
S: hey guys !
Everyone : hey !
S: wow everyone is so friendly , why are  the giggling at us ?!
M: I'm not sure ? ( I actually told everyone about the plan but I'm afraid they might tell her ! ) whispers guys don't let her know okay ?!
E: yeah , yes sir !
M: good !
S: hey Marco let's go eat !
M: sure
Looks at the table
S: wow it's all of my favorite foods ! Does Jackie and Oscar like to eat them too ?! ( taking a bite of the nachos )
M: don't know ( taking a bite of the nachos )
S: ( chewing) wow ! These tastes a lot like your nachos Marco !
M: they do ?! ( I'm starting to get worried what if she finds out !)
S: yup ! ( taking a bite of the tacos ) and these tacos tastes a lot like yours , so are these pizzas ?! Hmmmmm ?!
M: erm hey Bright from echosmith is playing let's go dance ! ( I said trying to hide everything from her )
I also made the DJ play all of star's favorite songs but I saved the best for last
We danced to bright , radioactive ( I also out in some of my songs ) , just so you know from Jesse , if only from decendents , titanium , on my own from teen beach movie two , on top of the world , count me in from liv and maddie , one last time , flashlight , just a dream , Lego house , black magic , stitches, just give me a reason , let her go and more
Star's POV
It weird everything they did at the party was my favorite the food , the decorations were in my favorite colors , pink , blue , purple and yellow , the games and even the songs ! I wonder what is going on ?! Whenever I ask Marco he keeps changing the topic !
Maybe I shouldn't think that much about it ! Overall it was an awesome night I spent the whole night talking , eating , playing games and most of all dancing with Marco although there were no slow songs too bad , I really wanted to waltz with Marco just like we did at the blood moon ball , but I can't expect too much !
DJ : okay people let's give it up for the happy couple ! Jackie and Oscar !
J: hey guys thank you so much for coming to our party !
O: yeah but before we go we would like our very special friend to give a speech to his very special someone !
S: I wonder who it is ?!
J: Marco Diaz !
E: wohoo yeah !!!!!! ( everyone cheered )
S: huh?!
M: you'll see , give me a second !
S: she nodded slowly still dumbfounded
M: thank you Jackie and Oscar for letting me to this ! Okay so the truth is I am the one who threw this party !
S: whaaaa?!
E: pretend to gasp !
M: the truth is I want to tell a very special someone how I feel !
S: whaaaaa?!
E: awwww !!!!!
M: that person is non other then the one and only princess star butterfly from another dimension !
E: awwwwww !!!!!!!!!
S: whaaaaaa?!
M: star remember when I needed to talk to Jackie behind the school well it's so that I could talk to her about you !
S: whaaaaa?
M: I told her everything and Oscar heard too ! This whole week we have been planning this confession party for you ! There was no anniversary , it was just for me to tell you how I feel and the whole school knew about it ! The food , the decorations, the games and the songs were all meant for you !
S: whaaaaa?!
M: star I have liked you ever since the blood moon ball but I haven't realized until summer break ! I like you star butterfly and not the friend kind of like its a like like ! That's why I am willing to go through all this trouble , because I  like you , really like you ! ( he walked to me and the spotlight that was on Marco now went to me , he knelt down in front of me and took out a necklace with a star and a hoodie on it ) star I really like you so will you be my girlfriend?
S: I , I ( everyone was looking at me ) I do like you ! Marco I like you too , I really like you ! I do , I do want to be your girlfriend !!!!!!
E: wohoo !!!!!!! Yeah !!!!!!! ( cheered happily )
Marco got up and lifted me up like I'm his bride , he spun me around and my favorite love song started playing Sad Song!
He put me down and we started to waltz like at the blood moon ball but this time the spotlight was the color of the sun it symbolizes the sun wants to bind our souls together just like the moon !
Everyone looked at us in bliss and we were ! We were so happy we did not care all we saw was each other and the spot light that follows us !
Marco's POV
I did it ! I did it ! And she accepted ! Princess star butterfly from another dimension is my girlfriend ! I felt so nervous while saying that speech but I just had to tell her how I felt ! I'm so happy ! Just like that we waltz like no one was watching us all I saw that night was star's beautiful face and Tiffany blue eyes ! This time around we waltz until the song stopped and no one interrupted us no one ! I just want to waltz with star until I die it just made me feel so happy !

Author's POV
Wow ! That was so fun to write I was literally fangirling while writing this ! It felt so good ! Now they are girlfriend and boyfriend! Yay!!!!!!!! I found the part star was like whaaaaa ? The whole time Marco was doing the speech ! And now they are two couples and Jackie and Oscar were so nice to help Marco oh btw the sun and the moon reference aka Jackunzel hahahaha ! I thought if the moon can ship them then the sun can too! So yeah see you in the next part now will you excuse me I'm gonna die of fangirling! Bye !