Meeting star's parents

Hey guys I'm back and I'm sorry I didn't upload a part yesterday but I'm back today ! So yay ! Btw this pic is by Markmak from deviant art so yeah let's get started !
Marco's POV
The week wasn't bad it was normal , people started to get use to star and I holding hands all the time , my mom and dad are still fangirling over the fact I'm dating my dream girl star , and star and I are best friends with Jackie and Oscar ! But now I need to meet star's parents ! I'm so nervous, what if I mess up ?! What if they don't want me to date star ?! What will I do ? I can't live without star !
S: hey , Marco ......
M: huh yeah ?!
S: are you done packing ?!
M: yeah almost !
S: I told your parents and I'm going to inform my parents .
M: okay I'm gonna finish packing now .
S: okay see you later ! ( she hugged me and skipped out )
M: You can do this ! Marco Diaz you can do this !
Star's POV
I skipped over to my mirror and I'm ready to tell my parents I'm going over , I'm pretty sure my dad will let me date Marco but I'm not sure about my mom, I'm really worried ! Anyways
it's too late change my mind !
S: mirror , mirror on the wall , call mom !
MM: calling Tom .....
S: nooooo mom mom !
T: hey star ! Are you ready to come back to me ?! I've gone 31 days without getting mad !
S: no Tom ! I wanted to call my mom , not you plus I'm dating Marco now !
T: what ! That Mexican girlfriend stealer ! ( his voice sounding angry ) I'll kill him !
S: well now you've gone 0 days without hitting mad ! Goodbye Tom !
I turned off the mirror before he could get more mad !
S: let's try this again, mirror , mirror on the wall , call my mother !
MM: calling mother ......
Q: oh hello star , what a pleasant surprise!
S: hey mom , can I go  to mewni for a visit ?!
Q: of course ! We will always welcome our precious daughter!
S: can I bring Marco ? I have to tell you something !
Q: okay .... But why don't you want to tell me now ?
S: ugh .... It's something important!
Q: well okay then what time do you want to come , I'll send the royal carriage to pick you and your friend up .
S: Erm , how about tomorrow morning .
Q: okay , royal guard please pick them up Saturday morning .
RG: of course, your majesty.
Q: thank you !
S: well see you tomorrow mom !
Q: see you soon star , oh and I'll prepare a royal room for your friend .
S: oh , can you put the room next to mine ?
Q: Erm.... Why not , as long as it will make you happy !
S: thanks mom!
M: so ..... What did your mom say ?
S: she said we could come and she will prepare a royal room for you ! ( I said while jumping up and down )
M: great ! I can't wait !
We went to sleep and Marco kissed me on my forehead like everyday and he said goodnight .
Ring ring~
S: huh ?! Oh it's morning !
I went into the magic rain or the shower , I changed into something fancy , a turquoise dress with tiny diamonds on it , my tiny crown , Marco's necklace that has a hoodie and a star on it , some leggings and a pair of turquoise boots . I walked to Marco's room and barged in but when I did Marco wasn't in his bed !
S: oh Marco ......! Huh ?! Where is he ? Marco ?
M: in the bathroom star !
S: huh ? I woke up earlier then usual you should still be sleeping!
M: I decided I can look to shabby for your parents so I woke up extra early ! ( he came out of the bathroom wearing a button shirt with tie )
S: awwww ! Thanks Marco ! You look so cute in that shirt !
M: cute ?! I can't be cute ! I need to look like someone your parents would trust !
S: that's not what I meant,  Marco ! Hahahahaha! You look great , and thank you for putting in so much effort to impress my parents !
M: oh okay ! Hahahahaha! And star it's the least I could do !
S: it's okay ! But don't change ! Hahahahaha!
M: sure thing star !
S: well , I'm guessing the carriage is coming soon so let's go !
M: okay !
We walked to my room and I feel so nervous! I never feel nervous when I want to meet my parents unless I did something wrong! I really really hope my mom will allow me to be with Marco !
MrsD: hey star , hey Marco ! Good luck with your parents !
MrD: good luck Marco , ahhhh , I remember when I had to meet your mother's parents , I felt like I was about to explode ! Good luck with your future mother and father in law!
M: dad !
MrsD: your father is teasing !
All: hahahahaha!
Then the royal carriage came
Trumpet sounds~
RG: your majesty , (the royal guard bent down )
S: hey , Daniel long time no see ! This was my personal royal guard ! He used to take care of me !
M: nice to meet you Daniel , is it okay if I call you Daniel ?
D: of course a friend of star is a friend of mine ! Now princess please enter the carriage .( he said while helping me into the carriage)
S: thank you !
D: mr. Diaz please enter the carriage.
M: please call me Marco !
D: okay Marco .
Marco got into the carriage and sat next to me . On the way Daniel told us about mewni and what we are suppose to do and what we aren't suppose to do , I figured he wanted to let Marco know about our rules in mewni , I know the rules I just don't follow them ! Hahahahaha!
D: we have arrived, your majesty!
S: thank you Daniel are we going to see you these two days ?
D: I hope , you are very friendly and welcoming your majesty !
S: Daniel ! I told you to call me star ! These two years I have been learning to be a normal person !
D: very well star !
S: thank you ! Now come on Marco ! ( I said while running out of the carriage)
Q: star! Its so nice to be able to hug you again !
S: thanks mom( I said with adjusting her hair )
K: ah ! My daughter! How are you ! ( he hugged me )
S: hey dad !
Q: oh ! Hello Marco Diaz !
M: your majesty! ( Marco gave a bow )
Q: ( she nodded ) I've heard a lot about you !
M: really ?!( he said with a worried face )
Q: thank you for taking care of my daughter! ( to my surprise my mother hugged Marco )
Everyone was in shock , including Marco !
M: it's nothing your majesty !
Q: please call me mrs butterfly !
S: ( I whispered ) omg, my mom's warming up to you !
M: of course mrs butterfly !
Q: well you better get to your rooms , I'll send the guards when dinner is ready .
Both: yes !
We went to our rooms and rested .
Marco's POV
Yesssss !!!!! Star's mother seems like she likes me !!!!! I'm so happy does this mean they will approve us ?! Yessss !!!!! We decided to tell them during dinner , and maybe tell the whole of mewni too !
Daniel came into my room ....
D: may I come in ?
M: oh of course !
I was dressed in a tux
D: hello Marco .
M: hi Daniel , is dinner ready ?
D: yes , but I came  to tell you something .
M: is it about star ? Is she okay ? How is she ? Where is she ?
I overreacted and I don't know why maybe because I'm new to mewni and I don't know the dangers of mewni yet !
D: don't worry Marco , she's fine , she's with my wife , star's maid !
M: oh okay ! Then what do you want to say ?
D: please take care of star !
M: huh?
D: I've known her since she was a kid and since I was a teenager when I was just starting this guard thing . She is a very special princess , she is very nice , helpful , cheerful and caring , she is one of a kind ! I hope you can take care of her , I think of her as my sister so please !
M: I will do not worry !
D: good ! Now go to dinner and tell the king and queen how you feel !
M: okay , oh and thank you for taking care of star when I wasn't in her life !
D: it was my duty !
I walked to the dinning table and saw star laughing with her parents , wow maybe going to earth made her closer to her parents , maybe star learned to be more pleasing to her parents .
S: hey Marco ! Sit next to me ! I was just telling my parents how we defeated Toffee , and they are impress on how calmly I dealt with that situation!
Q: yes , indeed it looks like Marco's calm and organized nature rubbed off on you my  dear !
Was it just me or was mrs butterfly just complemented me !
M: thank you mrs butterfly! ( I whispered) Oh and star you look beautiful.
Q: what was that Marco ?
M: huh ? Oh Erm I said thank you !
Q: no I meant the one you whispered to star !
M: Er.......
S: nothing mom he just said the food looks great !
Q: oh then have some more !
M: thank you !
Q: it's my pleasure , I mean you have been taking care of star these two years!
M: it's really nothing mrs butterfly!
Q: no no I know my daughter must have created some problems for you and I know it's been tough on you but I would just like to say thank you !
M: please do not worry mrs butterfly star is an amazing, wonderful, special and perfect girl ! I'm so lucky that she chose to stay with my family !
Q: really ?!
M: yes and I'm saying this with all my heart !
Q: well then thank you so much for seeing  the good in her !
M: of course , How could I not , and everyone on earth loves star !
S: yeah mom and I love earth !
Q: well then I am very happy I sent my only daughter to earth , at first I wanted you to stay forever but seeing you so happy I want you to stay on earth !
S: oh and mom there's actually something you should know ,
Q: yes , what is it ?!
M: star and I like each other and we would like your blessings!
We closed our eyes expecting to see an angry face but when we opened them again ....
S: now I know what you are going to say but .....
Q: yes !!!! ( mrs butterfly said while jumping up and down )
Both: huh?
Q: oh yesss ! Oh I'm sorry if I'm being rude , I'm just so happy for you !
S: huh?
Q: I saw that Marco was protecting you since the start, the truth is I sent knight Daniel to spy on you last year , I saw how Marco protected you from all dangers and I saw how you protected him , he's a perfect match for you !
Both : huh?!
Q: what I'm saying is I give you my blessings ( she hugged us)
Yessss star's mother approved ! Now all that's  left is to hear what star's father has to say and if even mrs butterfly agrees then the king will surely say yes because he is the more lighthearted parent , we were never worried about getting his approval!
After we separated from the hug we went back to our seats and saw star's father with an displeased face !
S: dad? What's wrong ?!
K: I will not give you my blessing
All: gasp

Author's POV
Hey guys ! Hahahahaha cliff hanger ending ! But don't worry the next part will be uploaded tomorrow! Laughs evilly! Sorry guys I just had to ! Anyways wow who knew star's mother would like Marco dating star ! The reason behind that is because in every fanfic about starco star's mother is always the one who disagrees now it may seem weird that the mom would like Marco but I like to think her mother chose star's father to be the king and as you saw the king is different and probably a peasant before well atleast I like to think like that plus star's mother was the one who got the wand and not the father so I think that the mom was actually the princess who chose the peasant and every mother would want her child to be happy right ? I don't know as for the reason behind the king's disapproval will be revealed in the next episode so yeah !
See you soon and bye !