{ xxix }

"You are not the person I thought you were,"

Disappointing is it? To find out something you thought would be was a lie or is completely different from the image you built up inside of your head?

Let me tell you that romanticizing things will lead you to this path of disappointment. Having expectations will too crush your feelings because you have set up a bar or made this thing that you are not even sure of.

Assuming does suck and it will disappoint you more than the thing or person you romanticized.

But, sorry for not being the person you built up the image in your mind.

I'm sorry for being not living up to what you expected.

I'm sorry for not being the great one.

I'm sorry for just being average.

I'm sorry that you have put up in a pedestal.

I'm sorry you have expected something from me.

What I am not sorry for is being me. I may not be sultry or sexy or buff and muscular or charming or dazzling and all that jazz but whatever. Yeah, whatever.

I'm proud of being who I am and I am not changing myself to be that person you shaped up.

The last thing I want to apologise for is you creating this perfect world in your mind. That is not my fault and I figure you can't help it. If you're not sorry for causing disappointment upon yourself then here I am feeling remorse.

I'm sorry.

"I can't help your thoughts,"