{ xii }

"Sorry, I made a typo."

Ah, the infamous typographical error.

Everybody commits these mistakes, right? Almost everyday, we type a typo. But this is accepted by the masses for it's okay, it's normal. We are all human. We aren't perfect. All of us are not William Shakespeares or J.K. Rowlings.

Especially at the new age, typing, writing, typos (to strech it to a whole new level, we can not only connect this to typos but other major-minor life issues) are perfectly accepted because we think rashly and do quick decisions and sending things without a second thought.

Isn't it ironic how people apologise for their typos but not admit the bigger faults that they have done?

Like, they throw away the 'sorry'-ies like used tissue when they make tiny, excusable typos but sure, let's break people's heart and play with their feelings and NOT apologise.

Words are cheap, although they are hard to spit out, they are inexpensive. At least have some common decency to utter a five letter word when they hurt the emotions of others.

But, oh it's fine... I'm just not going to apologise when I bang you without your consent and when you're in a unconscious state, ransack your house, and steal your best friend. I'm going to apologise when I sent an accidentally typed letter in the sentence I made.

"K."