{ xxxiv }

"We haven't talked in for a while!"

Oh, yes, I am aware we have not exchanged words and stories for quite sometime now. It has been ages.

Humour me with your 'for a while' because that does not cover for the amount of time we both been apart.

You shocked me, if I were to speak the truth. I felt as though you have completely forgotten of my existence. I am surprised you engaged a conversation with me first even if you ignored all of my attempts to communicate before.

What changed that you decided to talk to me? It hurts to know I am a second option or that whenever you need something, you always come to me. Sure, it's nice to know some people feel I am approachable or will help them with no doubt but it pains me that people overlook and take adventage of me... I will always try extend my care to you but I too am a human being. I have feelings. I have my own life.

Do you like when others throw you under the rug and simply pull you out when they need you? No, right? Well, same goes for me. I do not like being treated as an object.

I miss you, I do. But I am my own person. If I am simply someone you talk to when you are bores or needing something... I can not be able to accommodate you.

I think it's time to look for a new service person.

"Yes! It's been quite some time."