{ xvii}

"Let me go. It's time to move on."

By saying that sentence, my heart has shattered into tiny pieces that can never be glued back together.

My breathing  pattern is not normal. It hitched and I take in tons of oxygen to let me know I'm still alive.

My mind is in a haywire. I'm like a broken machine going crazy and sparks flying, threatening to burst up at any moment. Ready to create chaos.

My fingers are numb. No, my whole being is numb.

My world stopped in the worst way possible.

I am slowly starting to lose myself. It's like my soul is getting removed from my body and I am no longer connected to it. I am merely floating around trying to make sense.

Why? Why did you say that? What made you say that?

Things were going great between us, right? We were starting off fantastically and every moment we spent together was memorable.

Why now?

Is it me? What is wrong with me? Did I change?

You know I'd do absolutely anything for you. I would take great risks for you. I'd cross paths unimaginable to do anything you want.

You mean everything to me.

W h y ?

It's like nothing makes sense anymore.

It's like the sky isn't blue. The trees don't stand tall. The flowers don't attract the bees. The cats don't purr. The snow isn't cold. The Earth doesn't orbit. The stars lost its twinkle. The moon doesn't cause gravitational pull. The sun isn't the center of the universe

Am I not the center of your universe?

I am may not be the center of your universe, but forever, you'll be mine.

You're embedded in my mind, heart and soul.

I don't think I can let you go just yet.

You mean too much to me.

I can't. I do not have the guts to remove you from my system.

You're there, you're constant.

I will stay by yourside always. I'll be lost without you.

You are the person I'll never stop looking for in a crowded place.

"W-what?"