{ v }

"So, what's up?"

Defintely not me.

Definetely not my mood. You know why? (Oh, how stupid of me. You don't know because you do not care. You don't care because it's not happening in your life. You're only saying that as a greeting, not even caring what my answer is and whatever my answer it won't affect you.)

My best friend left me.

He finally got rid of me and my worldweary self. He finally got sick of me. He finally thought he was good enough for me. He finally is free of my clutches and endless amount of maturity (and at times, immaturity).

Funny how I though he would never leave me but I guess I was wrong. He left me in the dark. He knew fully well what I went through, what I am going through, but he still left my side.

He got sick of my burdens and the excess baggage I let him be responsible of.

Good for him that he did what can make him better and feel lightweight but bad for me because I lost the person who I trust the most and care a lot.

It's like my arm got amputated.

I moved on because I'm tired of me too. I am tired of my depressive moods and annoying self. I don't care anymore about him and life. What is nagging my heart is disappointment.

I am so disappointed because I thought he knew me. That my jokes are never meant. That I am irksome but it's not to hurt him intentionally. But, again, I guess I am wrong. He never knew me.

No one ever knew me. Not even myself.

"Nothing much."