Crazy Horses

So I got through the only point of the interview I could tolerate, before blacking out again. I kept seeing things from other timelines, as usual I'm unable to put the pieces of the puzzle together before I run away from everything. There are no words to describe the feeling that this creates, the box that this puts me into and the situation that lays ahead. There's no more words and certainly no more promises to fix this at this point.

A man with a flute attached to his back, flirting with Makoto in the kitchen over a hot green tea and a couple of mochi balls. Lily, or rather an incarnation of her named Lightning, passing out with a rabbit in her arms – a tattered stuffed toy akin to the one I took from my father when I was 12. As for me?

No, you won't see – and no I can't slam by body down, wind it all around and I'm sure you can tell this whole mess is winding down around me. The problem is, that Tensei and Terrin are a mirror – but in another time, they are one in the same without being extraterrestrial.

Kaji, being a simple young man in another time from Rochester, a southern city in Minnesota where he gathered his fashionable craft to sew his way out of sticky situations. A girlfriend for over 10 years by his side, completing a happy life as a normal human being.

Reiko, in another time – of course, human and a dear friend to Izuchi – considered a mirror of Lily. Runs from the situation after Izuchi's supposed death in the timeline, marking something on his grave saying 'Captain, O my Captain, death was never your calling, pick up your sword and try again. Game Over.'...

This is all doing my head in, and I feel like one of those wild crazy horses out of control that you can't reign in. Reign in what, I can't tell you what is wrong with me, I can't tell you what is wrong at all... so how can I fix it?

Game over man

edi��}��O_