Chapter 3: Hunting

Mulai dari awal

"Next time, really look into who you're about to kill." I say as the lights turn on. 

"Damn hunters." He mutters. 

"Damn indeed." Sam says from behind me. 

"Want to tell us why you are killing teenagers?" Dean asks.

"Um, no." He says.

"Good. I can kill you now." I raise the blade, put and thrown into the wall by an invisible force. 

"Can't let you do that now can we?" I look and see the brothers on the ground as well. Standing above us is a muscular man with black eyes. Demon... "Sam and Dean Winchester, nice of you to bring along a friend." The man says, looking at me. 

"What do you want?" Dean asks, groaning.

"I'm a messenger of Lilith. She's coming for you boys." Sam told me about Lilith. She is a demon who is trying to start the apocalypse. She and her demons need to break 66 seals in order to free Lucifer, the devil, from his cage. If that happens, all hell breaks loose, literally. 

"We can take her." Sam says kicking the man's foot out from under him. The man grabs Sam's throat and throws him against a wall. 

I stand up and move towards the frozen shapeshifter. The man moves towards Sam as I yell out. "Stop, or I kill him!" The man turns to me.

"I don't care if he dies." The man says.

"Yes you do. If you didn't you would not have come." I say confidently. 

"I don't care." I press the blade against the shifter's neck and it starts to burn. "Stop! Stop it!" The man yells. 

"Why is he so important?" I ask. He stays silent so I yell, "WHY?"

"Because he is useful. Not many shifters trust us and we need them on our side." My eyes flicker towards the boys.

They nod and I jab the knife into the shifters back. He falls to the ground with a short scream as the man grabs my throat. "Get away from--" Dean says, getting up, only to be thrown back down.

The man lifts me up by the neck and says, "Well, you killed the shifter. Now I have to do something too." He raises his hand as I start to choke, both from his hand getting tighter around my neck, and from gravity bringing me down. 

All of a sudden a light comes out of the man's eyes, nose and mouth as he screams. Both me and the man drop to the ground. I look up to see our angel friend, Castiel. 

"Thanks Cas." Dean grunts from the floor. 

"You were being attack. What else was I supposed to do?" He asks, confused. 

"Just accept the 'thank you', Cas." I say, getting up. 

"Ok." He says, disappearing. 

"That defiantly got my anger out." I say, sighing. 

"Lets never do that again." Sam groans, getting up.

"What part of it?"

"The 'getting attacked by a demon' part!" Sam says angrily as Dean says, "You kissing the monster. Yuck!" He shivers for dramatic effect.

Both Sam and I look at Dean, "What? You're like a sister to us." He says shrugging. 

"Aww, thanks!" I say, sarcastically. I sit down and rub my eyes.

"Seriously, are you ok?" Sam asks, taking a seat.

"I'm--"

"I swear if you say fine, I will punch you." Dean says.

I sigh and look at them. "It's just my brother. Nothing to worry about." They both stay silent, waiting for me to say more. "He's just distant. Ever since the body--"

"What body?" Dean asks, worried.

"It's no big deal. Laura Hale, a werewolf, was found in town, cut in half. I have deduced that it could be two different things: the Argents killed her, or someone wanted to claim her alpha status. There hasn't been anymore deaths in the area, so I'm pretty sure that if there was a new alpha, they left." I say, shrugging.

"Well that's true. Why didn't you tell us?" Sam asks.

"Because there was nothing to worry about!" I snap. "I just... I don't know how to help him."

"He's a teenager. Maybe he needs a girlfriend." Dean says. I glare at him. "Boyfriend?"

"No, I think he's with Argent's daughter." I say, half-heartedly. "Boys are stupid."

"Yeah, us men are so much better." Dean says with a smirk.

"Let me change my statement. The male gender is stupid." Dean glares at me as Sam laughs. 

"Cheers to that!" Sam says, giving everyone a beer. I down mine in one gulp. 

"Easy there kid." Dean says, taking the bottle away. I roll my eyes at him, and lean back. 

"Any more cases in the area?" I ask as Sam gets out his computer.

"Nope, need a ride to the train station?"

"Yes please!" I say as we get to the car.

Dean drives me back and I say good bye. I get on a train and head home. 

Sorry it's a crappy chapter. I'm tired and was on a plane (that's where chapter 2 came from)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!