Arranged Marrage!!! Not if i can help it!! chapter 26

Arranged marrage!!! Not if i can help it!!! Chapter 26

Ok everyone! Ive got a decision it is............ (drum roll) .........LEMON! haha hope you enjoy! Please vote and comment. I love reading my comments so please send me one. luv all of ya!~~~~

Jacks POV

There its over with. She has my blessing and she can go be happy with......him. I didn't feel as bad knowing I was doing the right thing but it still hurts. It hurts knowing the girl I love, loves William. He thanked me and left, leaving me to boil in my painful thoughts. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. How had i screwed up my life so much? I love her so much I don't even see a reason to go on.

But thats it. She is my reason to go on, because if i ended my life it would kill her. So I have a reason to go on, and its her.

I looked at the clock and noticed and hour had already gone by. Wow that was a fast hour. I have so much to think about ill probably never sleep again. Can you die from lack of sleep? Maybe..... Hm.

After showering and changing i got in bed. I jumped under the covers, excited to finally have some peace and quiet. It only took me thirty seconds to realize it WASN'T silent. On the other side of the wall i heard a loud scream.

I jumped from my bed and ran out the room. I've heard Kate scream from her mom many times, what I heard was defiantly her. If William hurt her he will die.

I walked up to the door and took one moment to stupidly think, should i knock?

That's when i heard it, a moan. Oh god no. I opened the door and what i saw had me almost faint.....