Arranged marrage!!! Not if I can help it!!! Chapter 12

Please vote and comment!!! Be honest.

Chapter 12

Williams POV

An erge came over me when she began crying again. I have to kiss her. I have to get the taste of that other human out of my mouth. I have to make Kate feel better. I want to.

So I lowered my head to hers. Her eyes watched me but she didn't move, she just waited as I slowly lowered my head. It was agany to go slow but I ha to make the moment perfect.

Finaly our lips touched. I felt a bolt of passion flow through me. This is what I was supposed to feel. All I could think is Kate.

I love her. I love Kate my fiancé.

Kate's POV

Our lips touched! I'm kissing him! My first kiss EVER! I pulled my hands to his hair and deepened the kiss. I ran my hands through his hair.

"I love her. I love Kate my fiancé." I snaped my head away from him. What was that when we kissed I heard that like a wisper. Did he say that? No. We were kissing it was like it came from his mind. Am I going crazy?!

I looked up at him. Oops! He looked really hurt because I pulled away.

"William I think I just read your mind."

Chapter 13

"YOU WHAT??!!" he seemed mad. What's that about?!

"I said-I-think-I-just-read-your-mind!!!" I said it really slow like he was retarded.

"I know what you said!!!! What did you hear???!! How could you read my mind?! Are you crazy?!" I could tell he was already thinking up mental hospitals I could go to.

"When you kissed me I heard something it was like you were talking into my mind. I heard....'I love her. I love my fiancé Kate.' it was in your voice. Was that what you were thinking?" I looked at him he was looking at the floor. Then it hit me. HE LOVED ME!!! Omg!!!

"William." I grabbed his chin and pulled up his face. His face was an inch from mine. I was looking into his eyes. I spoke in a wisper. "William. Do you....you can tell me if that's what you were thinking. Is that what you were thinking?"

He was silent for a moment, not an awkward moment but an intense one, a perfect silence.

"Yes that's what I was thinking." my heart rate accelerated. He loves me. He loves me. Do I love him? It feels like it but....I shouldn't. He is the enemy. Then why do I want so badly to kiss him? Because I love him. I really love him.

Now he was smiling. O crap he must have been Reading my mind.

"Kate I think that when we kissed my thoughts went into you. Do you mind if we try again to see if it will always happen?" Do I mind?! No! I want to kiss him.

"No of course I don't mind." Once again he lowered his head to mine and pressed his lips to mine. I felt a passion bubble in me, a passion that took over my whole mind. And I heard.....