Arranged marrage!!! Not if I can help it!!! Chapter 10-11

Chapter 10

Williams POV

I was at my locker and I still couldn't get the picture of her out of my head. She is so.... I can't put it to words. She's simply amazing. Urg!!! What's wrong with me!! Why is she I my every thought?! I can't and will NOT fall for her!!!

"WILLIAM HELP!!!!" I heard the scream but it wasn't really a scream at all, but a though.

"Help, help help help help help help help!!!!" I was already on my way to her locker. When I saw what was happening I was frozen in place. " Omg!!! Gross! He's licking my boob!!!" Some guy was pressing her against a locker, acually humping her leg!!!

I grabbed his shoulders and threw him off her. He slammed into the wall and was instently nocked out. Fury pullsed threw me. I looked at Kate and all fury was replased by worry.

Kates POV

I was mortified. I was almost raped!!! William is officaly my hero.

"are you ok? Did he hurt you? What happened?" He really seemed worried.

"Im fine." my voice was a screech so I cleared my throut. "I'm fine. Really I am. He didn't hurt me.... Yet. He just came up to me and....and." I was on the edge of histaria. I could have been raped!!!! I NEVER want that to happen I read the book Speak. I never want that to happen to me and it almost did.

"Come with me were cutting early." He pulled me outside and into his car. Wow first day and I'm already cutting class that's a record.

"where are we going?" I felt calmer now in the car with him. Nothing bad was going to happen at least not now.

"Where ever you want to go. Your wish my command." Wow that was corny, but sweet. Hm where did I want to go with William? Oooo! I know!

I looked over at him he was smilling. Well of course he already knew where I wanted to go. I decided to say it out loud anyway.

"I want to go to an amusment park."

"Your wish my command."

Chapter 11

Kate's POV

I LOVE amusment parks!!! They are so fun! Last time I went my mom was alive I went with her. I pushed the memory away, to much pain.

"Im sorry" What did he mean?

"What?" I was so confused.

"About your mom." Oh. I forgot again he could read my mind. Damitt that's annoying.

The rest of the car ride was in silence. Nothing was needed to be said. Out loud anyway.

"Where here!!!" I screamed when I saw rides coming up, some of them water rides.

He laughed I think he was enjoying watching me bounce I my seat more than getting ready for rides. Pervert. He sighed.

"Im not a pervert Kate. It's just funny watching you. Your really excited, that makes me happy....." he trailed off and there was an AWFUL awkward silence. I hate awkward silences.

"Ok" Brilliant sintance right?! I just didn't know what to say.

--30 minuets later--

I love amusment parks!! We had already gone on a rollar coaster called The Thunder and I almost wet my pants it was so crazy. William had a good laugh at that. It was my first Rollar coaster.