That "Everyone Has to Love Everyone and Be Nice" Attitude.

I absolutely freaking hate how in this day and age, everyone has the mind set that everyone will love everyone and be nice and share donuts and unicorn farts.

NOT. TRUE.

That state of mind has turned the sims tumblr community into utter trash, and it's falling apart just like the official.

The fact of the matter is, no one listens nor follows their own advice. You have bullies telling your rational ideas that that isn't how you handle bullies (okay then where's the mace and medieval flail?), people hating on you for stating an opinion but yet thinking it's perfectly fine for them to state one and that if someone disagrees, God forbid, they need to burn in a sack.

It is truly revolting. My tips were;

1. Turn anon off. This is truly the best thing to do but nooo there's no way disabling them from doing it will help. Not at alllll.

2. Don't respond to the messages. Because goodness forbid we deprive them and ourselves of the attention we want.

3. Talk to some supportive friends. But noo no one in their right mind can understand what we're gonig through nooo. Uh, I think we can considering you psoted a hundred posts about it.

4. You don't know who they are anyway, so why care what they think? Nooo I'm so perfect everyone has to think I'm perfection I won't stand for dislike nooo.

I even said I understood that words hurt, but nooo I'm insensitive apparently.