Chapter 1: What's Wrong With Scott?

Start from the beginning

"Nobody knows yet. Just that it was a girl, probably in her 20s."

"Hold on, if they found a body, what are they looking for?" I ask. 

"That's the best part. They only found half." That peaked my interest. I have heard of werewolf hunters who sever the wolves in half. "We're going."

"Thanks but no thanks. I have some work to do." I say, walking inside. I quickly grab black clothing and hiking boots. I grab a gun and a knife and climb out my window. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found absolutely nothing. The trip was a waste of time and I got nothing done. I get to my room and do some work when I hear Scott get home. I look at the clock and see that it's 1am. I go down stairs to see Scott limping.

"You ok Scott?" I ask.

"Yeah. A bunch of deer ran into me. I'm fine." He says trudging upstairs. I think nothing of it, and go to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get to schooling go straight to my best friend, Lydia Martin. Lydia is the Queen Bee of school. Stiles has had a major crush on her for years, but I don't think she even knows his name. 

I get to class and sit next to Scott, and in front of Stiles. The teacher walks in and starts to write on the board. "As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night. And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody. which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus, which is on your desk, outlining the semester." I groan as I get on of the syllabi. 

Scott starts to look around. I turn and whisper. "You ok?"

"Yeah..." He says, turning to look out the window. I turn back to my paper and hear him mumble, "I think."

 A few seconds later, the principal and a new girl walk in. "Class, this is our new student, Allison Argent. Please do your best to help her feel welcome." Argent, I know I heard that name before.

She sits right behind Scott, and he gives her a pen. I look at them and immediately see that Scott has a crush. 

After an hour class ends. I walk out and go straight to Lydia. "Hey Lyd." I say.

"Hey, did you see the new girl?" Lydia asks, twirling her strawberry-blond hair.

"Yeah, she's in my class... Hey!" Lydia then grabs my arm and pulls me towards Allison. 

"That jacket is absolutely killer." Lydia says. "Where did you get it?" I got the feeling that she was interrogating Allison.

"My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Fransisco." Allison says. 

"You are my new best friend." Lydia says, as I notice Jackson, the caption of the lacrosse team and Lydia's boyfriend, walk up to her. "Hey!" They then start to make out.

"I'm Lizzie by the way." I say, extending a hand. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Allison."

"So there's a party this weekend." Lydia says after she detached from Jackson's lips. 

"A party?" Allison asks innocently. 

"Yeah, Friday night. You should come." Jackson says. 

"Uh, I can't. It's family night this Friday." She says. "Thanks for asking."